Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #2421 
anglnarnld

Love it!! Wish I could get one of those hiding decorations but they are always so expensive ;(
anglnarnld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:34 AM   #2422 
weluvbettas

Yoshi's home :) 6 gallon planted.

weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #2423 
britnyjackson

My new digs!! In order.... Tyrian, Rosie, and the new boy Halo!! And in the other 5 gal...... is my boy Ajax
britnyjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #2424 
Sweeda88

Um, britny, I don't see any pictures.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #2425 
SmokeNLark

Here's my boy's homes

Skye's 1.5 gallon. garden themed. 2 fake plants, a marimo ball, a terracotta pot. I didn't use the filter that came with the tank (cause personally I don't see a reason for one in a tank that small) But I did use the air hose to make bubbles come out of the pot :)

Buster's 2 gallon hex. Desert themed 2 fake plants and a desert rock formation.

Jazz's 3 gallon kritter keeper. Rainbow themed. Although I now know that most people don't like rainbow tanks, I like mine 5 plastic plants (not fin rippable) a rainbow cave, 2 glass eggs and a snail friend.

My new Aqua Bid betta's 5 gallon. Natural themed. All live plants. Hornwort, wisteria, dwarf subulata and a marimo ball. Driftwood as well.

My platies (had to remove the betta due to sickness at the moment, not sure if I'm going to return him) 10 gallon. 4 platies, a mystery snail and 2 ghost shrimp. Marine themed and all live plants. Hornwort, pennywort, wisteria, amazon sword and and 1 i forgot the name of

My other 2 are in 1 gallon hospital tanks. One with popeye and the other with finrot
SmokeNLark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #2426 
Sweeda88

I like them, but I'd get a smaller pot for the first tank. That thing looks like it's taking up a LOT of swimming room.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #2427 
Fawnleaf

Posted via Mobile Device
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #2428 
Fawnleaf

I love the garden tank especially!! So pretty! I Also love the ten gallon.
Posted via Mobile Device
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #2429 
dragonfair

Hi y'all. Here are some new pics of my boys' redesigned tanks. I'm always searching for The Look. I swear these guys have gotten strange. Maybe I have too because these tanks aren't what I ever envisioned for them...

I tried adding gravel again to the tanks but none of them liked it so I took it out. They are all gravel free and loving it - so am I actually.

Bravo's tank is bare because he doesn't like caves. I added a token cup but I'm gonna take it out and find something smaller.

Mango doesn't like caves either. He always sits on the heater & seems happy with the rock formation.

Uncle Sam's tank is pretty bare because he decided he didn't like anything but the coconut cave. No idea what happened, so I took everything out. But I left one in & he decided he wanted to make a bubble nest in it once the rest were gone so I left it. He's my chronic tail biter who's started up again. *sigh* I was tempted to find him a new home cuz I didn't want to keep dealing with it over and over, but then he made the bubble nest and sat looking at me like he was waiting for me to find it. *sigh again* I ask you, who can resist something like that?

The tank pics are: #1 Mustang (10 gal), #2 Bravo (3 gal), #3 Mango (3 gal), #4 Maximus (10 gal), & #5 Uncle Sam (3 gal).
Attached Images

dragonfair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #2430 
Aluyasha

Love your tanks, dragonfair!
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank