Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #2471 
SimplyPeaChe

umm i have 1 10g and a 2.5g...haha
neather have plants..just some rocks and home made caves.
SimplyPeaChe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #2472 
DazzleKitty

I love the cylindrical vase/jar tank! It's gorgeous! I have that same mask decoration and it is super awesome. :D
DazzleKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #2473 
Marona

My divided 5gal hex.

The side I'm most proud of. Yes that is a rock with an LED under it. :) My own stroke of genius while at the pet store. I love the frill+bogwood, too.

My fangirl side. I wanted a colloseum, but it was too big even when I didn't have this tank divided. So I settled with this formation instead. I wanted Rome theme because I'm in love with the game Assassin's Creed. /cough hehe. c;

Romulus says hello. c:

As does Massacro.

Major picspam. xD
Marona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:03 AM   #2474 
Apocalypse

I finally got my ten gallon just the way I want it (for now lol).

Bearcat likes the camera haha

And of course, a shot of my 55gal
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #2475 
cjayBetta

Chewie's New home. It's a little bit empty but I'm getting some more decorations this weekend... Also there are snails in there but they spent most of the day in the skull lol.

cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #2476 
danifacetastic

What a pretty fish and a beautiful tank! I love the 55 gal as well.
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #2477 
fishmadcraig

Here is one of my 5 Betta tanks. I gave up with trying to keep my fighters in my community aquariums since all they seem to do is cause trouble with every other fish! No luck with any of my boys, apart from one that got on fine with all others a while ago..

Its a little cloudy in the photo. Simple, and how I like it. Heated, and planted with Amazon Swords.

fishmadcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #2478 
Welsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmadcraig View Post
Here is one of my 5 Betta tanks. I gave up with trying to keep my fighters in my community aquariums since all they seem to do is cause trouble with every other fish! No luck with any of my boys, apart from one that got on fine with all others a while ago..

Its a little cloudy in the photo. Simple, and how I like it. Heated, and planted with Amazon Swords.

I've wanted that vase for ages but only seem to see it online, rather than in the store. That is the one from pets at home right? lol Cute tank too, I can never seem to get mine looking nice like the one's on here lol
Welsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #2479 
fishmadcraig

Thanks! It was only set up a week or so ago. I used already cycled aquarium water from an established tank of 3 years. This ran with a filter for 3 days and the levels were fine so i added a fish. Tests prove that everything is going fine so far. The plants need work, since they were just chucked in so that they didn't die in the post bag but it looks okay I think. Take into consideration, a 10 heater, 5 worth of plants, a 9 decoration we had laying around, 6 and a 6.99 fish, a very cheap and nice looking setup :)

If you would like, I could head into town after work on Friday and see if the store still have them? If they do I would happily buy one for you and post you it. You could just cover the cost via cheque when you're ready. We've had them for a good few months now, It was originally in my frog tank.
fishmadcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #2480 
LittleNibbles93

This is my 1.5 gallon tank, no one lives in at the moment, my betta died a few days ago after having him for 2 years. I hope to get a new one this weekend. I'd love to have bigger, but I don't have space.

LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank