Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-16-2011, 09:52 PM   #2551 
Aluyasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettagirl28 View Post

Taco, my Crowntail, in his 3 gallon tank
I love those silk plants! I have one of that same kind in Abacus' tank. They look so real and their colour is very vibrant.
Nice tank! :)
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:41 AM   #2552 
bettagirl28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post

Here is another photo of my giant betta in his 5 gallon.

I added some anacharis- like plants. ( not sure if they're really anacharis) they look a bit diffrent than my other anacharis I killed on accident before.
Your betta is beautiful!!
bettagirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #2553 
BlackberryBetta

Beautiful tanks everyone!
BlackberryBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #2554 
anglnarnld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post

Here is another photo of my giant betta in his 5 gallon.

I added some anacharis- like plants. ( not sure if they're really anacharis) they look a bit diffrent than my other anacharis I killed on accident before.
He is extraordinary I just <3 him !!!!
anglnarnld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #2555 
mitchkin5

Here's my new Crown tail Beta, Albert the 5th in my tank at work.
Attached Images

mitchkin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #2556 
cjayBetta

Love it!
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #2557 
rainybutterfly

How cute Mitch!! I love the little desk in there, how fitting!! how big is that tank?
I cant wait to get my new tank so I can have a betta again.. Im undecided whether i want a 5 gal and just 1 betta or if i want to get a 10 and divide it.. i guess i can divide a 5 gal too..
rainybutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #2558 
mitchkin5

It came in a little tiney tank and I popped in out and put it in this almost 3 gallon one. I love this tank and everyone at work loves his "office". I just recently got the amonia and ph indicators and thought they looked like posters for his wall...lol...so the ph indicators isn't right yet. I have noticed others have used these in their tanks so I'm hoping they eventually will help me. The most I've been able to get my betas to live in this tank is 1-1/2 - two years. Hoping this time to get him to live longer but its hard with the weekends off. But they mostly ajust pretty well.
mitchkin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #2559 
demonr6

New bookshelf tank in progress

It looks rough, no need to tell me. I bought this as a new home for our new Red Dragon. It is a bookshelf tank 24 L x 8 W x 9 H. The substrate I purchased and added a couple of hours ago is by Activ Flora. I have a piece of Mopani driftwood in there, a couple of my extra nano marimo balls and really tiny is a Java Fern spawn that was in my main tank that I threw in while I wait for my permanent plants. I am still working on that side. This will be an NPT experiment so fingers crossed. I intend to add a few ghost shrimp and a snail and the fish of course. He just arrived today and is in QT while this works itself out. I will get some pics of him once he is in a better mood.

demonr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:30 AM   #2560 
Aluyasha

@demonr6: I have that tank! I divided it for two Bettas. Great tank but it grows algae like crazy.
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank