Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-29-2011, 12:23 PM   #3711 
Sweeda88

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not my baby!!!!!!!
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #3712 
Findlay

Findlay's new tank :)

I've got some more work to do... and I'm thinking of trying my hand at live plants? I have more research to do first

I made him a custom background (dork much?)... and I caught him flaring right when I snapped this photo. What a show-off.

Anyway - here is my homeboys crib as of now! He is making bubblenests like a crazy man!!

Oh me so bubbley
Attached Images

Findlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #3713 
PewPewPew

Oh, geez, how cute. Flarin' at you.

Plants?:
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=76428
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #3714 
GrimlockDESTROY

I think i am finally finished with my tank setups for now, My VT Link has been moved into the 10 gallon, and my newest buddy Poe now has the 5 gallon that I redone.

Here is Link's 10 gallon setup, the plants that are in it are, Water Sprite, Frill, 2 Anubias Nana's, and 2 Cabomba plants, also 1 Marimo Moss Ball, and 2 apple snails. The plants you see in front of the Cave decoration are actually those Betta Bulbs i got at walmart, all of them sprouted and are growing (first time i've never gotten dud bulbs)

This is Poe's 5 gallon tank now, i got him a rock cave decor, 4 ghost shrimp (which i put in first) 1 batch of Frill plants which are floating, Poe only has one eye and he loves this tank, he has been exploring all day today lol. Oh and i just now noticed on one of the plants i got i has a stowaway baby snail, so i guess he has a home now as well.
GrimlockDESTROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #3715 
PewPewPew

The baby snail is probably a pond snail... careful! They breed like mad. If you dont want babies, git him!

Whats a frill plant? I dont think Ive ever heard of them.. I like your tanks, btw~
Old 07-30-2011, 09:29 PM   #3716 
GrimlockDESTROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
The baby snail is probably a pond snail... careful! They breed like mad. If you dont want babies, git him!

Whats a frill plant? I dont think Ive ever heard of them.. I like your tanks, btw~
Thank you Frill plant is short for Myriophyllum, Petsmart just doesn't know how to label plants, or maybe they think people will not know the names of them so they make one up lol. You can find out about it here....

http://www.tropica.com/advising/plan...-mezianum.aspx
GrimlockDESTROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #3717 
PewPewPew

Haha, I know right? They labeled some cabomba at mine just "NETTLED PLANT".

*eye roll*

Its quite pretty :) (lol now that I know what it is, haha!)
Old 07-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #3718 
dsgems

Love the tree root look

Wow That is fanastatic. Very different. Thanks for sharing!
dsgems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:46 PM   #3719 
Potato123

My divided 5-7 gallon thai house fishtank. Got it for 30 bucks at a south east asian festival. :) That divider is ugly though, I should have made my own.
Attached Images

Potato123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:41 PM   #3720 
smellsfishie

neat idea. :)
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank