Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #3781 
novemberyear

Thank you all. :3

And gah, I knew I was forgetting something. D: I'll fix the sword right away.
(PewPewPew, your guide(s) are what helped me decide which plants I should get. And for that I thank you.. again!)
novemberyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #3782 
PewPewPew

Haha, yay <3 Good luck with the plants :DD
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:21 PM   #3783 
eengland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurusumaji View Post
Congrats on your new addition, eengland! The tank looks good, I love the floor!

Thank you! He is happy in his new home! I can't wait to put him in his 5 gallon.
eengland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #3784 
Litlover11

Hello, I am new to this site, so this is my first posting! Here are my tanks. The first one belongs to Touchstone, my baby and the first fish I ever adopted. The second belongs to Prince, my niece's Betta, who I am taking care of for awhile. The last tank doesn't have a Betta in it yet, but I am planning on adding one before September. I just have to set up my backup tank in case he doesn't get along with his roommates!

Name:  IMG_0714.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  52.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0717.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  41.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0721.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  44.1 KB
Litlover11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:26 PM   #3785 
PewPewPew

Very nice set-ups! I like the last one a lot. To ask, is it a 10 gallon?

If you're considering tank mates for it, if at all possible, try and cycle that sucker. Makes things safer and easier :) Also, a few more plants will help assure that no body gets eaten! :O
Old 08-03-2011, 11:47 PM   #3786 
nel3

i got my new fish into its tank recently. still need to play around with the heater settings.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...iel25g001.jpg/
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:51 PM   #3787 
Litlover11

I am glad you like them! :) The last one is a 10 gallon. Its already cycled, I have had it up since November. I don't know if you can see them, since some are hiding and the light is pretty bright, but I have one platy and four corydoras catfish in there. The only one I am worried about is my platy, Dalek. He bullied my other platies to death(I was away at the time), but seems to get along really well with the cories, so I don't know how he will react to a Betta. First sign of trouble I will take the Betta out and put him into a 5 gallon, so hopefully no one will get eaten! And I was planning on buying more plants, since the cories love to hide during the day.
Litlover11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:31 AM   #3788 
PewPewPew

Oh, I didnt see them! With bottom dwellers, you should be ok. Though, more cover really cant hurt. I <3 corries!

And omg, Nel! SOOO CUUTEE! I want him!
Old 08-04-2011, 12:35 AM   #3789 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
Oh, I didnt see them! With bottom dwellers, you should be ok. Though, more cover really cant hurt. I <3 corries!

And omg, Nel! SOOO CUUTEE! I want him!
thank you Pew3. he did cost $115 considering all the tank equipement and the process to get him from Thailand. i dont ever regret spoiling him so much :). lol, too bad i got him first. lol, i did leave you the chance to take your white dragonscale home so we're even. if the fish was female it would be even better. though he's pretty damn close to the dream betta (1% off). tail type doesnt bother me much, its the colour and pattern. theres more pics and a youtube link in quick question thread.

Last edited by nel3; 08-04-2011 at 12:39 AM.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:56 AM   #3790 
HD25

Spectrum's tank. It's 2.5 gallons. The little orange "plant" is plastic, but it's fairly soft. I'd like to keep it in there, however, the betta is much much much more important than fake stuff and I'll remove the plant if people think it needs to be removed. The plant on the right is silk, although it still has some plastic components. There is one ghost shrimp in the tank (in the photo: just to the left of the orange plant) and so far, aside from being surprised by its sudden appearance, the betta seems to be tolerating its presence just fine.

I very much appreciate and welcome any and all suggestions. :]

Everyone here has such nice tanks.

HD25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank