Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #3821 
Wyvern

Ok I have my girls home all ready and they moved in last night will show pics in a diff thread.

Ozzy's 5g tank after a rescape :P

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #3822 
LittleBettas

Here's my first betta, Tihs's 2.5 gallon tank (plants are still growing... you can seeone or two little stubs, lol)
the tanks still a work in progress but Tihs LOVES it:

LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #3823 
Eris Harmonia

I just got my first betta ever (and he is gorgeous), this is his tank. It's a 2.5 gallon, and I haven't put any plants in yet, though I'm considering it.
Eris Harmonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #3824 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
Ah this was American actually :) I know this because they said they couldn't ship food samples across the boarder, so they were sending non food samples for all my tanks.

Whats the airrator? LOL
That noisy thing that connects to the filter :) It works with bubble stones really well. Thats all I ever use from it, hah!

Nice tanks, guys!
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:25 AM   #3825 
ninjaofthe9seas

my tank is in my little avatar pic. The plants are "amazon swords" i bought from petsmart. Its the second attempt at a petsmart plant, they dont seem to grow like, at all... I'm going back to That Fish Place to get different ones i think. He needs more stuff, everyone else has a lot in theirs. :/ Maybe i'll go buy a tera cotta pot or somethin.
ninjaofthe9seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:52 PM   #3826 
SassyBetta

sassy_bettas tank update

OK so i showed you guys a pic of my tank WAY WAY befor i even did hardly anything to it. since then iv done quite a few updates

picture (1) was just a new tank and had a crappy hearter and like nothing in it .

Picture (2) is the same tank after iv gotten some plants and gravel and a new heater that works ten times better than the old one lol this one actualy know when to heat my tank up lol.
so thats good. not sure about the gravel color , the tank looks a bit orange to me i might add some black gravel into it and take out the HUGE bright flowers lol. that might cut the orange out. i have no clue what color betta i wana get but i want the tank to show off his colors so i tryed to stay neutral in gravel color ( plus i love how this gravel looks with green plants :P
and and i got my lil guy or girl a ceramic cup also neutral tone on the left side :)

so yeah, if you guys have any tips or things to say good or bad go on ahead :) i look forward to it.
Attached Images

Last edited by SassyBetta; 08-07-2011 at 05:55 PM.
SassyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #3827 
bettafreak33

Wow,that tank looks really good!
bettafreak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #3828 
SassyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafreak33 View Post
Wow,that tank looks really good!
thank you , i wana get some more green plants like the one on the right kinda whispy grass like plants so he can hide but i can still see em lol and a lil bridge for the middle something low, i dont wana croud the tank to much, specially if i wana split it eventually.
SassyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #3829 
Yurusumaji

The tank looks great, Sassy!
Yurusumaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #3830 
ninjaofthe9seas

do bettas like airstones n stuff? i thought since they liked still water they wouldnt really like that.
ninjaofthe9seas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank