Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #3911 
Littlebittyfish

My 10 gallon divided. I hate the gravel...I plan on switching that out...planting the swords in the 29 gallon and replacing them with java fern.Also, I am going to be making some caves for them..I just need to get new gravel and aquarium sealant.

panda

Sherlock holmes

Probably sounds silly, but one of my favorite tanks...The 3 gallon critter keeper. I have a little filter for it..I just need to get a new power strip.

Picasso

And here is a video of our 29 gallon...baby platies! I could only find 2 though......Its pretty plain at the moment..I removed most of the plants while I was treating this tank for ick (ick free now!)...I am buying some new plants for this tank soon.

(I don't have a video editor..and for some reason my camera was making a weird static sound..so I would hit mute if you watch it.)
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #3912 
Scrambles

Thanks Neil, it's a 10 gallon Aqueon. I just upgraded to Coralife Mini CFL 50/50 spec bulbs. They really make the tank stand out more I think.
Scrambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #3913 
Neil D

Cool! I have a divided 10 g.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #3914 
smellsfishie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverythingNice55 View Post

This isn't too small, right? I mean, people have told me that it's too small, but it was MADE for bettas, and I don't think it's THAT small. I can't afford a big tank for my little guy right now. I like it because it wasn't expensive, and it can be hung on the wall! :)
I agree with the others, that is too small for a permanent home. It would be ok temporarily, as a QT tank or something but... not long term. Sorry. :/

I got a 10 gallon tank from Petsmart for $11.
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:55 PM   #3915 
NCPanthersgurl

Ooookay. It's been a while since I've done tank shots and I've been rearranging so much lately that well, I figured I should share. :)

Richtofen; male dragon scale halfmoon plakat: {Don't worry, he does have a heater, I was in the middle of water changes when I snapped this}

Jazz; male Veiltail {he wouldn't let me take a picture without being in it :3 }

Gandalf; male Veiltail

Sorority tank setup; I'm in the process of ordering 4 more females off Chard56 :P but anywayyy, Mystique {female Crowntail} is in there for now. She's so tiny in there!

Enjoy! :D
NCPanthersgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:27 AM   #3916 
Comet1993

Cool

I took a picture of Turbo's tank today! =] Then, I let one of my friends see it.. And he got confused, so I labeled everything.. Lol.
Attached Images

Comet1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #3917 
hmboyz

my 12g marineland eclipse tank :)

hmboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:33 AM   #3918 
Neil D

HMboyz, I wish I had your tank...:3
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #3919 
hmboyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
HMboyz, I wish I had your tank...:3
You should check your petsmart or petco. I got it for $24 only coz it was on clearance. 
hmboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #3920 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmboyz View Post
You should check your petsmart or petco. I got it for $24 only coz it was on clearance. 
That is an amazing deal.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank