Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #4141 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflie View Post
Thanks. :)

Hehe, which tree stump? You would think they wouldn't notice the differences too much, but out of ALL the bettas I've had:

-none of them seemed to care at all about the one on the right, and almost never go in it. Including Skye, he pretty much ignores it.
-the one on the left is from Walmart, and has got to be the best betta deco I've ever purchased; because EVERY SINGLE BETTA I have ever had has loooooooved it. They rest in it, hide in it, love peeking out of the holes in the side, and zooming out to beg when they see someone walk by. :)

So if I had to recommend either of them; the one on the left is my personal fave. :)
Haha, Yes. The one on the left is the one I almost got. Maybe I will get it next time i'm at walmart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanah View Post
So here's my divided for Mitch, Pei Ling, and my newest unnamed boy:

Due to having tried like five filters and still not finding one that works quietly and lightly enough for them, and I don't think they're all that happy. I'm thinking of going back to 2 and 3 gallon desktop tanks for them though.
My only issue is winter is coming, and I just don't know what I should do about heat.
I really love this tank! Is it 10 gallons? If so, it looks much bigger.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #4142 
Sweeda88

@Vanah. I LOVE your tank! It's gorgeous and natural. Great job!
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #4143 
Silverfang

Since I got inspired, uh, sorta. And Scuzi was looking so down, here's his new home.

And his soon to be roommate (needs a few more days in QT)
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:08 PM   #4144 
Potential4Evil

Baldwick's tank is a lil different then how it was with Chum-Fu. My boyfriend bought him the smaller plant that glows in the dark. THe green grape looking things are glow in the dark pebbles, and hes got a heater now too. Not to mention Gary his snail friend. Its only a .9gal but his 3gal is on back order and I should be getting it in 2-4 weeks ^_^

Last edited by Potential4Evil; 09-07-2011 at 11:11 PM.
Potential4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:44 AM   #4145 
fishcurl

I had to redo my last tank - the driftwood was leaching something awful so it had to come out to be boiled. I think it was for the best because I'm much happier with it. Meringue has already moved in as has Horace the moss ball. He's perching in the wisteria. No idea how he got up in there o_O

fishcurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #4146 
missm83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical View Post
Here is my happy little guy.
your boy looks a lot like mine :)
i think we have the same type of a filer/air pump..did you do anything to lower the pressure or is he fine with it?
missm83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:16 AM   #4147 
missm83

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamBonner View Post
Attachment 36039
Peta's tank <3
Great looking tank!!!! where did you get the flowers/plants?
Old 09-08-2011, 01:22 AM   #4148 
missm83

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix91 View Post
My little boy Ōji on his new shelf. Enjoying a cat free life (for the most part).

Attachment 26099

I'm hoping that both my cats just enjoy watching him from the ground. One day i'll probably come home to find the shelf, the tank and the poor fish on the floor and two soaked kitties.

Attachment 26100
HEHEH THIS IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY....i got 4 cats..they are not to come in to my room where my betta is
Old 09-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #4149 
Tropical

@missm83: I never had to lower the pressure. (I'm not really sure how too) He seems fine with it, and it really doesn't seem to disrupt the water that much.
Tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #4150 
PewPewPew

Nice job, FC! :D I looovee that driftwood.

I adore when they come in weird shapes.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, tank