Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-06-2011, 12:00 AM   #4451 
Micho

New plants, new fish also. C:

Micho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:32 AM   #4452 
aurasoulful

Wow, that looks so nice! I'm loving all the diverse textures! I would love to live in there. You've got a good sense of design Micho :)
aurasoulful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:37 AM   #4453 
allilovesherbetta

the mossballs r kinda cute >w<
allilovesherbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:28 AM   #4454 
Vanah

Re-homed a couple guys with my sister & her kids I could still visit them but give more space to the ones I have. Still wishing I could give Kalinsky more room but I can't afford any new tanks for a while.

I redivided the 10G to just two sections, and Pei Ling FINALLY seems to be happy now with five gallons of his very own. He's been neurotic in everything I put him in before now. If he weren't a plakat I guarantee you he'd have a serious tailbiting issue.

Little Ethan, happy as ever in his 2G hex. Gave him a taller background plant which he loves.

Kalinsky is in the other 2G for now because even though he's bigger than Pei Ling I was pretty sure Pei was going to suicide when I tried to house him in the hex. But Kalinsky seems pretty antsy too... *sighs*

And now for something completely different! Natsume is named for one of the few anime I can still stand, and I'd been wanting to do a Japanese theme for his tank. When I found that background while I was already planning to redo things, I had to try it. I actually really like it I think, and I'm tempted to get a natural look background for the 10G now too, instead of the black. It brightens things up nicely.
Vanah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:45 AM   #4455 
Aluyasha

Those are beautiful tanks!
Where did you get the 2 gallon ones?
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #4456 
Vanah

Thanks Aluyasha! The 2G hexes are from Petco, and I take out the filters, which leaves a nice little space to add the heater instead. I LOVE the light fixture on the Petco hex, it has a regular very nice bright LED mode and then a nighttime blue mode.
Vanah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #4457 
ksage505

Here's my newly divided ten gallon. The boys are still busy flaring off at each other through the divider, amazed by each others presence. Pretty simple, I don't like having a whole lot in my tanks it makes it harder to clean them.
Attached Images

ksage505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #4458 
Sweeda88

I just redid Sequin's tank. I also did Blush and Tinkerbell's divided 5, and I set up Owl in her 1.75 gallon Kritter Keeper because she didn't get along with the Platys like I had hoped.
Attached Images

Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #4459 
Aluyasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksage505 View Post
Here's my newly divided ten gallon. The boys are still busy flaring off at each other through the divider, amazed by each others presence. Pretty simple, I don't like having a whole lot in my tanks it makes it harder to clean them.
Great tank!
Where did you get those caves?
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #4460 
ksage505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluyasha View Post
Great tank!
Where did you get those caves?
The caves are actually cichlid stones. I originally bought them for my cichlid, but hes gotten too big for them now.
I ordered them off of amazon, here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Underwater-Gal...7943973&sr=8-1
ksage505 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, tank