Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2011, 12:53 PM   #4611 
GrellxUndertaker

These are my two fishes tanks. ^^

Neji's

Itachi's

And my live plants that I have in QT the names of the marimo balls are Midori and Koke and i have some water wisteria in there too
GrellxUndertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #4612 
ksage505

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrellxUndertaker View Post
These are my two fishes tanks. ^^

Neji's

Itachi's

And my live plants that I have in QT the names of the marimo balls are Midori and Koke and i have some water wisteria in there too
Great tanks! I have the same tank as Neji's and Itachi's. I love how you decorated yours. Its so narrow its pretty hard to use anything other than plants in it!
ksage505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:58 PM   #4613 
GrellxUndertaker

^ Thanks, the treasure chest bearly fits in there...If it was say half an inch bigger in width It wouldn't fit.
GrellxUndertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #4614 
Gen2387

New tank is finished yay!!!!

I'm bringing my new little fishy friend home in 2 days and I'll post other pics of him in his new homw later. But for now here is my tank. 5gal, Marina Whisper Filter S10, little heater in the left corner, big skull to hide (i'm a dino geek, I couldn't resist) and a couple of fake plants. I'm thinking of byuing only silk plants and take out the plastic ones. They don't feel too sharp but you never know. I've added semi-precious rocks at the bottom, I've had them for a LONG time and couldn't figure out what to do with them. What do you think?
Attached Images

Gen2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #4615 
Aluyasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen2387 View Post
I'm bringing my new little fishy friend home in 2 days and I'll post other pics of him in his new homw later. But for now here is my tank. 5gal, Marina Whisper Filter S10, little heater in the left corner, big skull to hide (i'm a dino geek, I couldn't resist) and a couple of fake plants. I'm thinking of byuing only silk plants and take out the plastic ones. They don't feel too sharp but you never know. I've added semi-precious rocks at the bottom, I've had them for a LONG time and couldn't figure out what to do with them. What do you think?
Beautiful tank!
Where did you get the T.Rex skull? All I have found is a Croc skull and a Ticeratops skull.
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #4616 
Gen2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluyasha View Post
Beautiful tank!
Where did you get the T.Rex skull? All I have found is a Croc skull and a Ticeratops skull.
I got it at Wal-Mart. I've realised that while Wal-Mart isn't specialized in pets, they have WAY BETTER tank decorations than some of the LFS I've been to. :)
Gen2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:39 AM   #4617 
RobotFrog

This is the first divided tank I've put together, I'm very excited about getting it cycled and moving 2 boys in there! I also have another 10g and a 20g to divide for the rest of them. 2g critter keepers are a pain in the butt.
Attached Images

RobotFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:21 AM   #4618 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotFrog View Post
This is the first divided tank I've put together, I'm very excited about getting it cycled and moving 2 boys in there! I also have another 10g and a 20g to divide for the rest of them. 2g critter keepers are a pain in the butt.
Really nice tank! I agree having more than a few 2 gallon critter keepers can be a pain during water change day...I have a few of my guys in 3 gallon critter keepers until I can get a stand build for my 20 gallon..I like to keep the critter keepers around just incase I need them though..They make nice quarantine tanks when one of the guys get sick.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 PM   #4619 
RobotFrog

Thank you :) and yea I always keep the critter keepers for QT or uh...impulse betta buying <.<;;
RobotFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #4620 
TielBird101

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiscisAmor View Post
This is the corner of my sorority

I'll get a better pic later

WOW! That's so cool! Did you put your breyer horse IN the water?!! :D I want to make my tank western themed but I'm not sure how to go about doing it. :P Any suggestions? I'd like to have a western store front or something X]
TielBird101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, tank