Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #4641 
cjayBetta

Windu's new Home

Coco's home

Got the Lego Idea from someone here and thought it was Awesome... So i Stole it! lol
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 03:47 PM   #4642 
Okami

Wow i didnt know you could use legos! thats so cool!
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:04 PM   #4643 
copperarabian

The divided tank
it really needs decorating O.O

The sorority tank
Snails kinda suck as Algae eaters lol Also my lily-pad Bulb/plant is doing amazing, it's also way bigger then I thought it was going to be, the big leaves are like 6" long. I love it though XD There's one leaf about to open up to the surface and become a actual lily-pad :D

The mini bow
I really love this aquarium, I also have two little shrimp in there, I might move them to the sorority tank though.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:05 PM   #4644 
cjayBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Wow i didnt know you could use legos! thats so cool!
I know right!
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #4645 
1983SS454

Here is my sorority tank, much more grown than this now. This was the 1st day of planting. 5 girls in a 10 gallon, there was 2 ghost shrimp but one crawled into the fluted and commuted suicide, the other I only found a piece of, I think he was a Betta snack lol

Here is my half-moon boy Gronk in his new 5 gallon hex that will be heavily planted. He was in a 1 gallon mini bow. Right before I moved him he decided to tail bite, i think he has stopped, now time to heal

That's his little Cobana mansion right there, was mad when I didn't put it in this tank. So moved it over.

Lastly this is my Fluval Flora NPT, I just recently added this crowntail to it, and he has taken my glowlight tetras as live in snacks, so idk if I might try exchanging him for a less aggressive fish

Can anyone help me identify his coloring? I've never really seen one like him. My HM and crowntail are both Petco scores
1983SS454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:30 PM   #4646 
Okami

that fluval is impressive!
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:41 PM   #4647 
Kiaooh

I have my first real tank set up. n__n It's a pretty big jump from the 0.8 gallon I was housing three bettas in last month. The pictures are webcam quality, olol, so I apologize for that.

Taaaaaank. :3

Difi's side~

Cat is in the middle.

And Carlyle on the left. \o/

Excuse the glare and the blurries. Yay, I have happy fish.
Kiaooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #4648 
gwenny

@1983SS454 - Gronk is beautiful!

And I redid my tank (again!) but I think this will be the end lol

I got some ghost shrimp and flame moss so they had a place to cling to/hide. I even dug a mini ditch underneath the driftwood so they could hide from my betta there as well.

gwenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:04 AM   #4649 
1983SS454

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwenny View Post
@1983SS454 - Gronk is beautiful!

And I redid my tank (again!) but I think this will be the end lol

I got some ghost shrimp and flame moss so they had a place to cling to/hide. I even dug a mini ditch underneath the driftwood so they could hide from my betta there as well.

Thanks, i can't take credit for him. My girlfriend found him and bought him as a present. After looking on alot if sites online, books, and even aquabid I haven't seen another blue HM with an orange tail. Plus his personality is great, he just wants your attention. If you stick your head over the tank, and talk to him he'll come up to just below the surface and blow you bubbles. Still no bubble nests thou! Lol
1983SS454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #4650 
darevrin43

Have not posted my tank since i first got my betta tanks which was a while ago.
Here are both of my tanks that i have had for almost a year now, always redecorate when I clean them but finally decided to go with new rocks this time though to change it up.

he is in there somewhere

Here is a pic to actually prove he is here

And the other tank with new rocks also

darevrin43 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank