Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2011, 06:11 PM   #4661 
Ranks

New office tank with driftwood!

Ranks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #4662 
aurasoulful

Smile

Everybody's tanks look so awesome! I added more plants to my ten gallon that I'd thought I'd follow up on.
Attached Images

aurasoulful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #4663 
undergunfire

We took down our 37 gallon a few months ago and with the new additions, it was time to put it back up again! We decided to divide the 37 gallon instead of having a bunch of 10 gallons or 20L gallons around the house. So, each betta has about 9.25 gallons.

My new OHMP male, Cafe Racer's, section. We still need to add a tall plant to the back of his section...but for now, he has a mini TV displaying "The Office" .

Lola's (the guppy) section. Now, if my CT male (Vespa) makes it (we think he has Dropsy)...then he will join Lola again. Currently Vespa is in a 2.5 gallon hospital tank, so we can monitor him closely. Vespa is super friendly - Lola and him lived together in a tropical community before we took it down. He if doesn't make it...then I am not sure what will happen...maybe Lola will get a few more guppy friends? There is also an albino cory in there (left from our community take-down), but he is going to go live with a friend who has other cories.

Ghost Rider's section. He enjoys the lower lighting, so that is why he is on the end .

And finally we have the female betta section. I picked up Cafe Racer from a local breeder and he decided I needed to take 4 females, too . Well, I've decided I'd like to keep one of the females and I will be giving the other 3 to a friend who wants a sorority. The girls were from the same spawn and have never been separated and get along really well.

The whole tank....

Once my friend takes the 3 females and the cory, then I will probably switch Lola (the guppy) into the female section (not with the female betta) because that is where the filter flows into...and Lola loves the current.

Last edited by undergunfire; 10-20-2011 at 07:20 PM.
undergunfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #4664 
MistersMom

dawe :3 how cuuute...
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:16 PM   #4665 
Pitluvs

I finally got around to dividing the 10g the other day, shot up to the store and picked up whatever I could find . Finally! Have one more 10g to divide for Nixon, Twitch and Freddy. Here's Ben, Spidey and Hughie's 10g

And a Video of the tank :)
http://www.facebook.com/v/10150423918143200
Attached Images

Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #4666 
PitGurl

Here are my two 2.5 gallons that I remodeled for my 2 new HMPK boys(photos in pic forum). The skull tank is "no name" and the other is for "baloo". They both are heated and filtered.
Attached Images

PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #4667 
nel3

i finally found some 7 plastic canvas locally. i have all the items i need to divide my 5g and finally get working on it. what is the best way to quarantine/introduce my VT and copper DT before dropping them in the tank?
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #4668 
Okami

Those divided tanks look cool I want to make one myself and have 3 males
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:22 AM   #4669 
Rain Drop

Cute underwater river!!! clever too c:
Rain Drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:46 AM   #4670 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
i finally found some 7 plastic canvas locally. i have all the items i need to divide my 5g and finally get working on it. what is the best way to quarantine/introduce my VT and copper DT before dropping them in the tank?

Depending on how long you have had both, a proper 2 weeks apart would be best before putting them in the same tank :) What I do it set the tank up, fill like I am doing a 100% water change on their old tanks, let them float in their cups to make sure it's the same temp (for about 15mins) and then put them in their space of the tank. I don't get them used to the water chemistry because it's the same as it's always been, just clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Those divided tanks look cool I want to make one myself and have 3 males
Honestly, for my 6 boys I'll go from 6 filters and 6 heaters to, 4 filters and 2 heaters. The boys are loving their divided tank!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank