Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #4701 
pyro fiend

well if you bought him that way id say it must have been bitten by a brother or sister because i cannot forsee him bending that far O.o
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:07 AM   #4702 
Trobar

My work in progress NPT
Attached Images

Trobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #4703 
PiscisAmor

My new divided tank! Dido needed to be separated from the sorority cuz she was getting eaten, but all I had was a 5.5 laying around. I felt like it was a waste of my limited table space, so when I went to buy the filter and saw Caeruleus and his big eyes staring at me from his cup.... we all know what happened next! He's on the left, she's on the right. You can see a black blob near the divider that is her, and he's behind the purple plant

PiscisAmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #4704 
Aluyasha

Why is the Coke glass in there? Is it to prevent your Betta from getting stuck to the intake?
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #4705 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
my ex-step dad was an as* my parents diorced in july tho... so yeah, im happy, no offense against guys but, i had 3 step bros, completely obnoxious, i miss them to peices tho, but not my step dad, he os 46 and dateing a 25 yr old...eeeeewy... lol.
Your mum is 25? O_O that's kind of creepy
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #4706 
LittleBettas

My NEW 2.5 gallon tank (currently housing Washout)

Oher 2.5 Gallon Tank (in the picture, Tihs, she has since passed away, Im moving Beowulf into later) needs more plants :P (I have to go pick them up, lol)

LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #4707 
nel3

i got the items i need for a DIY divider. i had to get a report package that had 6 plastic binders (for the divider). can i use the floppy clear plastic sheets to make a jumping barrier above the top of the tank? the plastic mesh will go to the top of the tank but id like to extend a bit more above the tank -> the floppy plastic sheet.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #4708 
TielBird101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettas View Post
My NEW 2.5 gallon tank (currently housing Washout)

Oher 2.5 Gallon Tank (in the picture, Tihs, she has since passed away, Im moving Beowulf into later) needs more plants :P (I have to go pick them up, lol)

ooooohhh! Pretty! I LOVE that first one! ^.^

Where'd you get those sticks for the second one? I LOVE em!!!
TielBird101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #4709 
Sena Hansler

Bad quality for the second pic, since my camera broke and I used an ipod. -.- BUT this is a before, and the after-but-not-complete tank of my sorority consisting of 4 sibling girls. Hopefully they color up
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:00 AM   #4710 
LittleBettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TielBird101 View Post
ooooohhh! Pretty! I LOVE that first one! ^.^

Where'd you get those sticks for the second one? I LOVE em!!!

I know :)
I loved the log so much I went and got another <3 it just works with everything and the bettas LOVE it!

The sticks are actually oak branches, I boiled them for like 30 minutes?
They worked great, you have to check on them at least once a week to make sure the are not beaking down to much, also hav to make sure no pesticides!

I stole the idea from another site lol, so I cant take credit.... suppocidly you can put them inthe dishwasher (no soap) and it works as well

boiling was a MESS.... branches get HOT

After boiling a SCRUBBED them down with a piece of wool steel then boiled them for another 20 so mins
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank