Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-20-2011, 12:40 AM   #4921 
ArcticRain

Here is Mr. Plum's tank! I upgraded him from a 2.5 gallon to his new 5 gallon! He seems to LOVE all the space and he is having fun swimming through the new log toy I bought him! I keep looking at the tank expecting to see him then freaking out when I don't. When I go check it out, he is hiding under the log. I plan to put some more silk plants in his tank and maybe another hiding spot. I am also going to get a flouresnt light bulb. Either way I think he likes his new tank. Yay for upgrades!

ArcticRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #4922 
Littlebittyfish

The plants in my two 10 gallons are growing in nicely I think.

Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:29 PM   #4923 
upngo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post
Very nice. I want closeup of your fishies :)
upngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #4924 
Sweeda88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post

Your tanks are gorgeous! I have a brown thumb, so all of my plants are fake.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #4925 
PewPewPew

My very young planted tank atm- Undivided because of Baller's left pectoral loss and general uncertainty if he's gonna be alright. Booo. Sved seems to be enjoying it, though.

Just kinda threw in some of everything to watch it fluff out over the next few weeks.

The day it was redone, a few days ago. Already fluffier everything, which is fun. The chain sword decided to be a floating plant and joined ranks with the frogbit, however. Oh well bro, do whatcha like.

Density today:

My crack team of algae eaters- Mama and Papa. Sved's got mixed feelings about them,as well as the MTS. Oh well.

Last edited by PewPewPew; 11-20-2011 at 06:43 PM.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #4926 
dramaqueen
Banned

Your tank is beautiful, Alyssa. I like all the plants.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #4927 
PewPewPew

Thanks, DQ! :)
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #4928 
Littlebittyfish

Thankyou upngo and Sweeda88!
I generally have a brown thumb too..I went through a bit of plants before I found a few that could survive in my tanks enviroment...anacharis, val, and cabomba didnt stand a chance in my tank...haha...The cabomba was growing nicely until I trimmed it so I am sure that was my fault! haha... Now, that rotala I dont think I could kill it if I tried...I trimed it down to 2" twigs and within a week or so its 4". 0_0
Rotala is a nice hardy stem plant and can be trimmed short so it will bush out over time..

Pewpewpew your tank looks really nice!I had a fish lose 3/4 of his pectoral once...I called him nemo for a little while..haha....It took a long while but it did grow back. I hope Baller makes a quick recovery. are those nerite snails in the last photo? if so, do you know if they will eat hair algae? I seem to have a huge hair algae issue in my 5 gallon.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #4929 
kfryman

This is my planted 5 gallon tank. Trying to get some driftwood. I have a double tail plakat and three ghost shrimp.
Does anyone know what the steam plant is called?
Attached Images

kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:32 PM   #4930 
kfryman

Anyybody know if a tank that had goldfish in it, will that affect the water quality because i know that gold fish have a massive bioload,
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank