Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #4961 
Littlebittyfish

I know it looks foggy...and stuff...but I was too excited to wait to take photos...
I finally got my 20 gallon divided up and running!

It is pretty bare right now..but..I plan on using live plants as soon as I get a daylight bulb for my light.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #4962 
Jodah

Finally have pics of Ankou's home.

I think he's an emo betta. He flared at the mirror for all of two seconds, then slowly swam back to his tunnel. lol. Or maybe not. Every once in a while he "chomps" at the glass when I'm nearby. Hope thats normal.

Last edited by Jodah; 11-28-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Jodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #4963 
acadialover

wow, I love your tank JodHa, it is gorgeous. HOw long has it been set up ? It would be cool for people to say how big the tank is, the lighting, heater, and how long it has been up...
PRetty fish too . What type of sand ?
acadialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #4964 
acadialover

ooh, su-weet !! REally pretty....littybitty
Old 11-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #4965 
Gloria

omg Jodah, you Betta looks like he lives in the snow!! I LOVE IT!!

@littlebittyfish - your tank is beautiful, lots of space for those lucky Bettas :)
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #4966 
LittleBettas

Still a work in progress here!!!
LOL
My lamp for my 5 gallon broke (this makes the sixth pet lamp I have broken this month :( ) so I had to salvage out my sword plants that were dieing (petsitter fed and changed water but didnt know what to do with them) so Im doig a last ditch effort to save them :/

So I decided to redo my divided 5 gallon, its still only half full.... still havent found the "right guy" for the other side so my little Grendel is the sole inhabitor (still divided) with the loss of my live plant Im at a shortage of both rocks (they are in little pots with the rest of therocks since Im trying to salvage them :/ ) and fake plants (time to make a trip hometo pick up the rest of my fish supplies, lol) so for now Grendels side is the only side decorated.... ifgnore the off tint, theres a bit of tannis in the water

Full tank:

Front view of Gendel's side:

Side view of Grendels side... lol

LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #4967 
acadialover

wow, cool way to have the cups. I may have to try that myself ! Some scene stealing !! LOL
Old 11-28-2011, 10:57 PM   #4968 
Jodah

Lol, and here I think it looks too bare. needs moar plantz! lol. It's a 5.5 gallon, aqueon 50w heater, and tetra whisper 10i filter that is heavily baffled using large amounts of sponge in the bottom, and a decent chunk on the output. The substrate is regular old petco white sand. The canopy and stand are currently being cut by my coworker. It'll be ncie to finally have an actual tank setup properly for him. May add more sand, idk, tank stays foggy for like 2 days after a pwc.
Jodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:41 PM   #4969 
LittleBettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by acadialover View Post
wow, cool way to have the cups. I may have to try that myself ! Some scene stealing !! LOL
The bottom one (on Grendel's side) is a coffee mug, the top one is a dollar tree pot that I ended up not using, I hve like six of them, lol
I lightly glued them with some AQ glue to prevent any oops
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:20 AM   #4970 
Moclam

Here's Sev's 5 gallon home~ Silk and Plastic plants, along with a Harry Potter-ish style castle.

Name:  Fishy 021.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  54.1 KB
Moclam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank