Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-27-2011, 07:57 PM   #5161 
Myates

Nice tanks everyone!

Aqua Butterfly, may I ask what size tank and type of catfish you have? As most catfish won't work well with a betta, and cories need a school of them :) Just a heads up as don't want to have a catfish grow too big and think your little guy is a snack! Otherwise, love the tank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Butterfly View Post
I'm lovin this little tank and so is my betta and catfish. I set it up a couple days ago. I was my Christmas present to me.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #5162 
dlite

My 29g with 1 veil tail male betta, 18 neon tetras, 2 fancy guppies(m/f) and about 20 cherry shrimps
Attached Images

dlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #5163 
Fawnleaf

Ok. I am officially jealous. OMG! Your tank is so beautiful! I CANNOT seem to get the natural look. I have no green thumb. :(
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #5164 
fishy friend2

My heated, moderately planted, double filtered 15 gallon with 1 male Betta, 6 Pygmy cories, 3 male fancy guppies, 3 endlers, 12 neon tetras and some ghost shrimp
fishy friend2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #5165 
NewFishyOwner

Ok here is my new 5 gallon fish tank for my baby girl Lily.

NewFishyOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #5166 
Gen2387

Remodeling!!!

I moved around some stuff in my 5gal that has Admiral in it. He seems to like it better that way because for the first time, he's made a GIGANTIC bubble nest near the heater. Yay!

The second pic is my new 3gal keeper that has Winchester in it. He was a shy traumatized little thing when I got him 5 days ago but now he's just happy and makes little bubbl nests! Yay again!
Attached Images

Gen2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #5167 
dlite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnleaf View Post
Ok. I am officially jealous. OMG! Your tank is so beautiful! I CANNOT seem to get the natural look. I have no green thumb. :(
Thanks a lot Fawnleaf, I've spent a ton of money on this tank, too much imo, I think anyone can out decorate me with the same budget. This hobby is too expensive
dlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #5168 
LoveMyBettas8885

Name:  photo (6).jpg
Views: 692
Size:  71.3 KB

Here's my 10 gallon divided tank. :)
LoveMyBettas8885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:52 AM   #5169 
NewFishyOwner

Awesome Tank Very inpresive and cool a divided tank was wondering how people made those.
NewFishyOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:36 AM   #5170 
SpookyTooth

New tank - yay!

After settling my betta into his new home I began noticing cracks and sealant problems (that weren't there before) so we had to rush to the pet store and get him a new aquarium.

As well as that, he decided that of all the plants he wanted to rest in it had to be the rigid, plastic, spikey lotus that I had all intention of removing anyway so that was taken out and thrown into plastic-plant hell (not literally... but why couldn't he have chosen his silk anubias-ish plant?!)! His filter was also swapped over to a fully cycled sponge filter as his hang-on-the-side one had too strong of an outflow and both baffle methods caused problems!

His new tank is two litres (half a gallon) less than what he had before, so it stands at 24 litres (6.3 gallons). I decorated it relatively similar to his old one (with a couple of preferred alterations) and am looking forward to getting a couple more plants for it.

Again, I apologize for the photo quality.
SpookyTooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, tank