Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #5321 
Dragonii

Stormshadow got a make over on his tank today.
The old set up....

How it looks now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAt2S...yer_detailpage

White background was changed to black and the little hut was replaced with a piece of driftwood that has a hole in it. It sit right against the back wall and gives him a nice little tunnel to hide in.
Dragonii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #5322 
dew

He almost looks exactly like Blizzard! Nice tank to! I've always loved tanks like that one.
dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #5323 
Dragonii

Quote:
Originally Posted by dew View Post
He almost looks exactly like Blizzard! Nice tank to! I've always loved tanks like that one.

Thanks. The tank is a home made job. It's 3.2 gallons.
Dragonii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:54 AM   #5324 
abeepak1

Hey guys, I just recently jumped on the betta scene, and all I have to say is I LOVE IT! My Name is Satoru Hemmi, half Thai half Japanese, currently living in Thailand, so I can get to all the breed of Bettas imaginable :3, thou this particular betta of mine is a gift I received from my girlfriends lil' brother (another fellow in love with Bettas).

After seeing that you guys posted pictures of your betta homes, heres mine...

Nautilus' Home :D

Kinda Envy Nautilus for having such a big home =w=.

And heres the said Nautilus.I've been taking care of him/her since he/she was one month old, great to see the development as he/she grows :D Nautilus is still a bit young, hence the size, therefore I still can't tell if its a he or she :S.

Hope to hear some feedbacks and to get to know you guys! :D

Last edited by abeepak1; 01-23-2012 at 07:00 AM.
abeepak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:21 AM   #5325 
abeepak1

^
You cant really see it in the picture, but in real life, with the Actinic + 10K Light going on, the Plants are actually glowing xD
abeepak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:36 AM   #5326 
Shirleythebetta

Very pretty tank and fish. I have a female that is similar looking. Yours looks like a girl crowntail to me but you never know when he or she gets bigger...
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #5327 
Zappity

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeepak1 View Post
Hey guys, I just recently jumped on the betta scene, and all I have to say is I LOVE IT! My Name is Satoru Hemmi, half Thai half Japanese, currently living in Thailand, so I can get to all the breed of Bettas imaginable :3, thou this particular betta of mine is a gift I received from my girlfriends lil' brother (another fellow in love with Bettas).

And heres the said Nautilus.I've been taking care of him/her since he/she was one month old, great to see the development as he/she grows :D Nautilus is still a bit young, hence the size, therefore I still can't tell if its a he or she :S.

Ooh, great tank and fish!! I think she looks like a little girl :) I have one almost identical to her except mine's fins are more purpley-pink.
Zappity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #5328 
MarcusTheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeepak1 View Post

nice tank
MarcusTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:38 PM   #5329 
MJK87

Here is the new 2.5 gallon tank I set up for my halfmoon today. Its a temporary home for him until I get the background painted on his 5 gallon. I decided to try sand this time for substrate and I really like it. Sorry for all the bubbles on the glass.
Attached Images

MJK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:57 PM   #5330 
dew

Where did you find a hood for a 2.5 gallon?
dew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank