Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #5521 
LittleBeta

My 55 gallon tank:

LittleBeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #5522 
undergunfire

I redid my 10g tank because I'm just not a fan of divided tanks, so I'm not sure why I keep doing it . Ghost Rider shares it with 6 Pygmy Cories (may add 3 more from my other tank) and 3 Assassin snails. Its a NPT....

Since Levi got kicked out of the 10g, I decided to put him in the 5g MiniBow that I got from Goodwill for $3.50 (and the Hydor Mini heater that came with it works too!). Its got real plants, rocks, driftwood, and real river sand...just no potting soil as a base.

This tank does NOT photograph well ...

undergunfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #5523 
JBosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergunfire View Post
I redid my 10g tank because I'm just not a fan of divided tanks, so I'm not sure why I keep doing it . Ghost Rider shares it with 6 Pygmy Cories (may add 3 more from my other tank) and 3 Assassin snails. Its a NPT....

Since Levi got kicked out of the 10g, I decided to put him in the 5g MiniBow that I got from Goodwill for $3.50 (and the Hydor Mini heater that came with it works too!). Its got real plants, rocks, driftwood, and real river sand...just no potting soil as a base.

Omg those look amazing! I cant wait to try live plants
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #5524 
LittleBeta

Aw man my tank is huge compared to other peoples XD well that's probaly because I had four large gold fish before... Two of wich ended up being koi >.>
LittleBeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #5525 
ctang13

berry

I just got him my tank got cloudy when he came ( idk how it just got cloudy when i came back ) hes a delta
Attached Images

ctang13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #5526 
mjoy79

Quote:

Love Love Love your tanks. Its an eventual goal of mine to have all my tanks looking as natural as possible :)
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #5527 
copperarabian

Quote:

Photograph the 5g at night with only the aquarium light on, it will come out way better. Awesome tanks!
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #5528 
rocksmom

Hi everyone. I'm new to the board, but wanted to post pictures of my guys' two new tanks. Just got them set up this weekend. They were in 5 gallon rimmed tanks, but my husband bought me these two 7.5 gallon rimless tanks for a Valentine's gift. I switched over their filters (AC20's), heaters, etc from their old tanks, but at some point I'd like to do two little canister filters with inline heaters so you don't see the equipment in the tanks. They're basically identical tanks at this point, other than a couple of the decorations. They each have banana plants, an anubias, and a marimo moss ball. Plus that little house from Petsmart.

Here is Mr. Fish's tank:

And Haru's:

I still need to add some backgrounds, but I can't decide between a picture or basic black.
rocksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:01 AM   #5529 
Daisykd

Lateness but your tank is amazing Littlebeta!
Daisykd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #5530 
Myates

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimrshmll0 View Post
BEFORE

AFTER

My 4 girls are so happy <3 ^____^ Thankyou so much who ever on this forum gave me advise on my 10 gal!
Yay! Definitely better with more plants, safer for the girls and it will make them happier, as you have seen. :) Glad they are all doing great.. and you're welcome! Glad to see that my nitpicking ways actually helped someone on this thread :) lol
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank