Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-06-2012, 10:54 PM   #5851 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover11 View Post
He is the most aggressive, neurotic betta I have ever had, and he attacks everything, including himself. That is why I named him Ares after the god of war. I still love him though.
Attachment 52177
Looks exactly like my fish. Only mine is calm and friendly and cant stand being away from me Lol xD beautiful though
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #5852 
Shirleythebetta

Couldn't get Cap to come down. He was busy making a bubble nest. I think I irritate him with pics. Here's his tank with new heater which he hates.... Well I am sure he likes the warmth but he flares at it :)
It's a 2.5 gal.
Oh and I am really bored so I included a pic I played with a little. My new camera has that color selection function.
Attached Images

Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #5853 
mattoboy

@Shirleythebetta Looks great! Edit picture is neat!
mattoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #5854 
lilyth88

Re-arranged Gandalf's tank and added some new gravel. He seems to be digging it. He loves to hang out in his pot and under a little overhang made by the rock. Today he seems obsessed with flaring at his reflection on the right hand side of the tank. Ignore the pink. That's just a paper I put up to block him from Sookie's view while she recovers. I guess if he doesn't have her to flare at, the reflection is the next best thing, right? (I do cover it if he flares for too long.)

Also re-arranged Sookie's tank with some new gravel. She is currently in the hospital tank, but I did nab this picture a few days ago.

Last edited by lilyth88; 04-07-2012 at 10:21 AM.
lilyth88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #5855 
LittleBeta

My divided 20 gal. Lila is on the red side, Little Betta is on the green side. (I want to change to to red on my females side and white&Black on my males but I can't find good colored plants...)

Little Bettas side:

Lilas side:

Little Betta trying unsucsessfully to flirt with Lila XD
LittleBeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #5856 
Karen208

Not as exciting as some tanks here but the kids like it and the fish seems to too. This is one of the few pics I've been able to take with him not over on the back under the filter.
Karen208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #5857 
MadameDesu

Hey, Karen what brand of tank is that?
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:35 AM   #5858 
Cinderwolf

So I got a 6 gal that I am in the process of setting up, might as well show you and get some tips.

Here it is, play sand substrate with river rocks, a rock tunnel thing, horn wort and what I believe is red ludgia ( or something like that) I have soem Java fern to go in tomorrow once I anchor it to some more rocks. And it will have Young Niel the moss ball once I move the fish over lol I am thinking of valisper in the back and sides?

I set up the tank yesterday and rinse the sand an excessive amount, how long do you think it will take for it to be not cloudy?

Here is a comparison with his old tank ( current)

And his tank as of now. I took the substrate out for ease of cleaning and moved his rock into the 6 gal he likes just the plants anyways.

Cinderwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:49 AM   #5859 
Bombalurina

I actually really like the look of the hex tank barebottomed, Cinderwolf. Very smart and clean.

Is the red thing macranda? I can't tell from the photo, but it looks similar.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:50 AM   #5860 
Mo

Bombalurina, have you posted any pictures of your tank yet.?
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank