Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #6481 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipixie View Post
so... i just bought my first betta today (little Xavier! he's so pretty!) after wanting one for a while. and of course, i did very little research beforehand, because that's how i am, i guess. haha. this is the first site i found when i came home to start finding out more (so VERY helpful!), and now i feel like a TERRIBLE betta mother for having him in only a 1 gal tank! i'm on amazon now searching for a 2.5 or 3 gal... even after spending about $75 on all his accessories today (really, i'll only be out about $20 i spent on his tank. everything else i can still use) - i want him to be happy and healthy, and i'm so jealous of all your beautiful tanks! i'll post a pic when i get his new setup. :)
you can return everything
Say you are very displeased with the products and you want to do a partial exchange for better products.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #6482 
lelei

@Enchanted..I love yur Avi..and yu got some great pix of your tank and yur adorable,curious fishy:)Love these tank set ups..looks great!!..just moved our Sammy into his new 5 gal..and he loves it!!..this is it:)
Attached Images

lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #6483 
FishyFishy89

^^I love all the red and blue!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #6484 
Chibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi View Post

That's Vader's 10g home.... Very zen like, brings peace to my room lol... I placed like two aquatic plant seeds in the back... So i'll see if it grows... I want a sort of hiding spot for him but I can't decide on what to get to go with the theme.... :/ a temple, maybe??... but idk where to get a good one without breaking the bank, any suggestions??

Tiki!! I like your temple/shrine in the back, where did you get it???
Hmmm for some reason the picture didn't work so I'm gonna try posting another one using bettafish's album link instead.

Hope it works now.... :)
Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #6485 
Avoftw

This Acryles new home! Upgraded him from a 2.65 gallon to this 5 gallon yesterday. Ive had him for a little over a year, so I thought it was time to promote him to secondhand matey to guard my sunken treasure ;)
Avoftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #6486 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypappy View Post
oh -- a second thing -- i have the floating log in 3 of the tanks -- I find the bettas in it every night to sleep!
I put mine in pandora's temporary QT tank and she LOVES it. At first it kept shedding paint chips but I scrubbed it even more and let it soak in a bucket for a few days and now it's great.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #6487 
Tikibirds

Quote:
Tiki!! I like your temple/shrine in the back, where did you get it???
The red one? Petco

The small one in the front I found off ebay. I also have a japanese garden lanturn one in a different tank.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPANESE-GAR...item413ff25acc
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #6488 
Enkil

My sorority tank. I just redid it last night. Had some algae started and wasn't happy with how things were arranged. I am thinking of upgrading them.
Attached Images

Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #6489 
LittleBettaFish

Pictures of my HMPK male's kitchen tank

Miniature bolbitis, anubias nana 'petite' and java moss are doing well; just need something to fill in the upper left-hand corner.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:04 PM   #6490 
laoshun

^im diggin in, good stuff.
laoshun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank