Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #7141 
pyro fiend

wow nice!!! looks amazing... i stared so long i noticed something... your driftwood looks like its got a hand... lol and its holding your moss ball o.0
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #7142 
Kitty Whiskers

Ace's 5 gallon tank is his home sweet home

This is my Male Crown Tail Betta, Ace's 5 gallon tank. He shares it with 2 small Cory Catfish (Pepper & Paprika) and a little Nerite snail (Reeses). He has a red bridge that he loves to hang around. He has a glow in the dark cave and plants.

You can see Ace in the upper left side of the full tank view (For some reason he looks totally green with a flash) The Cory cats like to stay in and around the cave the most. and the snail likes to stay on the heater LOL.

The water outflow of the filter is baffled with aquarium sponge and so is the filter intake tube. It was just too strong of a current for them.

They all love their tank and it is their Home Sweet Home.
Attached Images

Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #7143 
Koda

:) Thanks. Yeah I noticed the hand too. Actually, I thought it looked more like a claw or a deformed scoop hand, but that's why I put the moss ball there. I was trying to be funny without ruining the aesthetic too much XD
Koda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #7144 
pyro fiend

yea it does.. made me think of an oldtime gypsy hand with a crystal ball o.0 lol [long nails]
Old 08-29-2012, 03:52 AM   #7145 
Suki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendlyfishies View Post
Suki thats wicked expensive! Can you order cheaper over the internet? I like to get my stuff online, theres much better deals on the internet.
Hmm, will see, but think the shipping to SA is also expensive!
Suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:58 AM   #7146 
Suki

Divider is up And they seem well and happy. Astro is now so busy with the female through the net... His fins begins to move fast, and he flares at her, they carry on for ages, then she goes away, then they do it again, is this how they flirt?

Here's a photo I took
Old 08-29-2012, 06:02 AM   #7147 
pyro fiend

lol howd u make that suki
Old 08-29-2012, 06:15 AM   #7148 
Suki

I went to buy some sewing mesh, as suggested by Jupiter. Then I went to get some wire, and I sewed a nice pocket thingy, and put the wire frame in it all bent perfect and stuff, and then put it in the tank. Folded the edges of the wire over the tank, so that it doesn't fall over, and it seems to work perfect..
If I make a new one, then I'll post a DIY with pictures

Thanks alot Jupiter
Old 08-29-2012, 06:18 AM   #7149 
pyro fiend

nice iv ween the plastic mesh but thats kinda cool for girl n girl or boy girl dividing!
Old 08-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #7150 
Jupiter

No problem! I've never seen cloth sewing mesh before, but that's pretty cool. Hope it works out well for you. :)
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank