Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2012, 12:40 AM   #7201 
polo1126

Thank you! This picture is actually a few weeks old. I've just been using the API leaf zone and CO2 additives, dosing every other day for this 5 gallon tank, and the plants have been doing great
polo1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #7202 
Silverfang

For the swords and the crypt, you might want to try a root tab since they are primarily root feeders. It looks quite nice. I'd just suggest a floating plant, even a single anubis nana left to float would be nice. And he'd have something to nest under.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #7203 
homegrown terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
It's all fake/plastic. I picked that up at a Petco in town off of a shelf. It looks pretty nice, and my betta sure seems to love it.
my fiance and i were looking at that series of decorations the other day, we were thinking of putting them in our divided 10g for Frodo and Sam, to replace the little log caves they don't seem to even notice.
homegrown terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #7204 
DragonFish

Goodness....three years and I don't think I've ever posted here....xD
Anywho, now that I have all my tanks set up the way I want them I thought I might as well share some pictures here rather then create some whole new thread. xD Thats what this is for anyway isn't it?

My 2 Gallon Drum Bowl(picked this up on my trip to Petco Saturday...I dunno, it just seemed like the right sort of tank to put on my desk for Legolas xD)

My 10 Gallon:

My two 5 Gallons:

And my two 2 Gallon Kritter Keepers(one currently empty since I just moved Legolas):

DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #7205 
acadialover

Nice tanks.
Hey, I have a 5 gallon on the corner of my desk right next to my computer. It doesn't take up much space at all, and my guy loves to hang out in the front, watching and interacting !
acadialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #7206 
Katrina S

Dusk's home as of 9/3/12

This is Dusk, the new fish I got yesterday. Would have gotten him earlier but I had to cycle the tank before putting him in. I bought a silk planted cave to put in the tank since he has such long fins. I'm thinking of putting some smooth pebbles under the cave since he's so big. He has plenty of room to get in and out ok and loves it but I'm worried he's going to get scratched on the rock below since it looks like he's brushing against them.
Attached Images

Katrina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #7207 
regenfliege

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
regenfliege I have one of those on my desk, it's about the only thing I've found that fits. What size is that one?

Beautiful tank, Polo. Are you using any kind of fertilizer for your plants?
It's a 3 gal. I had trouble finding one that fits as well.
regenfliege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #7208 
makoisland

My tank looks so cruddy compared to all you guys' amazing setups xD
makoisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #7209 
Bounce

Recently tidied up Cheeto's tank a little bit by trimming off a lot of overgrown java moss. Before, I couldn't even see the driftwood it was attached to.

Now he has more room for activities. <--- ("Stepbrothers" reference)
Bounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #7210 
Silverfang

Now THAT is an awesome tank. Are those microswords or pygmy chain? I am beyond jealous of how lush and green it looks.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank