Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #7281 
pyro fiend

i cldnt see first but can see that1 :P i just attach mine. its easier and i dont gota find urls ;)or copy and paste ;D
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #7282 
Cerulean

Thanks and please repost

Thanks for all of you who offered advice to me on how to post pics on here from my galaxy s11 android phone, however do to so many posts on this page it is really hard to find the exact response you gave me. Thanks again for posting but if it isn't too much trouble, could you please repost the info you gave me but in a private message so that i may be able to find the info you sent. Thanks again and all the advice is great. the pics of everyone else's tanks are great too. Always good to see other peoples imaginations and betta homes. bye for now all.
Cerulean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #7283 
Jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus92 View Post
Here's my tank with a silver/red halfmoon, and a pink/white/blue crowntail :)

What's the black material on the divider? O: Did you use it the whole way as a divider? I ask because I'm not having luck finding any plastic mesh around.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #7284 
Cerulean

test

Did this picture load?
Old 09-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #7285 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerulean View Post
Did this picture load?

Nope
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #7286 
Cerulean

Arghh this is so frustrating
Old 09-08-2012, 11:36 PM   #7287 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerulean View Post
Arghh this is so frustrating
I'm not sure what the others were talking about but I've never been able to upload via mobile. I have to get my laptop out to post pics :/
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #7288 
Cerulean

Good to know thanks
Old 09-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #7289 
Atena

i upload from my mobile using my internet browser to my album in the profile section of this forum. image link is then provided right under the photo. :)
Atena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #7290 
mursey

Location: formerly SF, then Tucson AZ, now central New Jersey
This is how Alejandro's tank is at the moment. I am trying to go more "natural" however I didn't realize the Amazonia substrate I ordered has to be cycled. . so he is without real substrate except for some rocks right now. Quite honestly, he seems to be very happy just with all the floating plants and his little mopani wood he has. I had to leave his fake anemone in there because he likes it, and he likes his pvc tunnel too. But mostly, he is all about his floating mess of plants at the surface. (BTW the reason the lighting looks weird is because I have half the tank lit by a small bulb, the other side has an LED light. So half the tank looks yellowish and the other half looks more blue.

Also I used the background with water and river rocks, and for continuity I looked through my mom's old pond rocks and tried to find ones with similar colors. I wanted steel-blue-grey rocks with a couple of orangey rocks. the orange would reflect Alejandro's color but also the background happened to have some rocks that were sort of orange also.

Last edited by mursey; 09-09-2012 at 10:17 PM.
mursey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank