Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #7361 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaKat1962 View Post
Nice setup Raz...is that a real eel or loach coming out of the treasure chest?! Looks really cool
Aww Thank you! I'm still trying to make it comfortable for my little guy. Yeah it looks pretty real but just part of the decor. I was trying to find a Buddha head and do a zen type of tank but all were too large to fit in my tank. Then when I was gonna give up I saw this cute treasure chest and thought it was perfect! Raz seems to love it. Thor also spends a lot of time on or in the chest. I can't wait to decorate my 10 gal. *squeeee* I'm Excited!
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #7362 
BettaKat1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaz View Post
Aww Thank you! I'm still trying to make it comfortable for my little guy. Yeah it looks pretty real but just part of the decor. I was trying to find a Buddha head and do a zen type of tank but all were too large to fit in my tank. Then when I was gonna give up I saw this cute treasure chest and thought it was perfect! Raz seems to love it. Thor also spends a lot of time on or in the chest. I can't wait to decorate my 10 gal. *squeeee* I'm Excited!
Awsome! Continue having fun! It really is alot of fun making things comfy and interesting for these guys and that little eel is really convincing lookin!

Forgot to add that your fish are beauties too!
BettaKat1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #7363 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaKat1962 View Post
Awsome! Continue having fun! It really is alot of fun making things comfy and interesting for these guys and that little eel is really convincing lookin!

Forgot to add that your fish are beauties too!
Yes it is very fun. I agree that eel does look real, lol! Awww Thanks!
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #7364 
redvines731

This is my new 5g aquarium! Its just about ready for my betta to go into it! Just getting the water up to temperature...
Attached Images

redvines731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #7365 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendlyfishies View Post
My new tanks for Pho Phan, Miyagi and No Nen

Lo Ling's tank

I love your tanks! They seems so zen! What kind of floating plant is in Lo Lings tank?
ItsKourtneyYoC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:57 PM   #7366 
katydidmischief

I added mopani driftwood to Michael and Milton's tank and moved things around a little bit and then I have my new guy Balthazar's 3gallon KK. His heater is hidden in the left corner, but I promise it's there. :-p
Attached Images

katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #7367 
crusinent

Gumball machine inspired bowl. Filtration and heating hidden via sump inside the stand.

crusinent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:59 PM   #7368 
Cerulean

Cool gumball tank. Did u make it or buy it that way? Either way cool setup. How much does it hold? Looks my maybe 1.5 gallons maybe?
Cerulean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #7369 
ao
TFK Moderator

^ so awesome! home crafted? doubly awesome XD
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #7370 
crusinent

home made diy project.. bowl holds about 12 litres, plus the sump holds up to 15.. increase water volume helps with stabilizing temperature and water quality.

better than the cup he was living in at the pet store.
crusinent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank