Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-18-2012, 05:53 AM   #7531 
katydidmischief

This is my new "adoptions only" tank--basically any little dudes I rescue will be in here, otherwise it will be inhabited by plants as a sort of water terrarium. :) Currently, I have a little guy who's supposed to be a halfmoon in there.
Attached Images

katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #7532 
Pices

This is Prince Puddle's home, a 5.5 gallon. He started out in a 2.5 gallon tank, but I wanted to add some live plants and thought he'd enjoy having bigger digs. He loves the antler fern and makes his bubble nests under the leaves that float on top of the water. His tank gets some direct sunlight, about an hour's worth, during the day, and it is heated. The other plant in the tank is a java fern. It's planted in the gravel and is no maintenance. The antler fern grows like crazy and needs cutting back every two weeks or so.
Attached Images

Pices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #7533 
TessaBear

Hi! :D im new on here, i have had bettas for a while, i only have one right now, hes in a 1 gal tank (yeah i know DX ) BUT tomorrow, hopefully were gonna get him a 5 or 10 gallon tank^.^ my mom picked out this first tank and i wasent there so i was like nooo DX ill post pics when its all set up and stuff. Also, ive gone through 95 pages on this forum and i love all of your tanks! they are alll so beautiful!
TessaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #7534 
sandrac8388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connierodz View Post
I love your fish and tank!
Thank you. I tried to make it look like it has real plants since I don't know much about live plants. Lol
sandrac8388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #7535 
LugiaChan

3.64 gallons or more- marina goldfish tank - Wanting to upgrade to 5 gallons soon as my fish used to be in a 10 gallon tank. I want to buy the large version of this tank soon for about $30 ish *cross my fingers*

What kind of Betta fish is this? :)??

Are there any lights that change colors I can add to this tank ? :D I love slow change in colors. I know already about the bubblers though.
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #7536 
BettaQi

This is the new tank I just set up for my mom's red OHM which was shipped from Georgia by hopdiggity yesterday.

I like the starkness of the left version a lot, but I like floaters and Joseph's coat and bacopa, too!

The low plant on the left is Brazillian Pennywort, grown as a floater so it has very short stem and is creeping now. I will likely add a little moss in the front eventually.

I have susswassertang in QT right now.
Attached Images

BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #7537 
milkytea

I set up this tank for Finntan; it's on my desk at work. ♥

milkytea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #7538 
Kitty Whiskers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrac8388 View Post
This is my new Dragon, Art, and his new home. The filter that came with the kit, we don't like, so I'm going to get another this week! AquaClear! Yay. I love those!

I have that same red bridge in my Male CT Betta's 5 Gallon tank and he always hangs around it alot LOL. Nice aquarium you have for your Betta :)
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #7539 
DanielaMarie

Here's my new boy, Lex, who's currently in a 1 gallon. He's a CT I fell in love with at Petsmart and couldn't pass him by. Assuming he has the right personality, I'll be moving him into my 10 gallon tank after the quarantine period.
Attached Images

DanielaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #7540 
titusthebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielaMarie View Post
Here's my new boy, Lex, who's currently in a 1 gallon. He's a CT I fell in love with at Petsmart and couldn't pass him by. Assuming he has the right personality, I'll be moving him into my 10 gallon tank after the quarantine period.
What kind of plant is that in your tank? I think it's really cool!
titusthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank