Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #7541 
iNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by titusthebetta View Post
What kind of plant is that in your tank? I think it's really cool!
looks like anacharis. very good oxygenating plant. i also just added some to my tank.
iNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #7542 
TessaBear

Heres BabyBlue in his new 5.5 gallon tank, silk plants because im no good with live ones, no filter right now, the one we had was too strong and pulled him, so it was removed.

And here, is this cute little baby! I was just at petco, and omg, i saw him/her and had to get it. ive never had a baby, so im pretty excited. He/she is in the old tank of blues but hes so tiny, its fine. and within a week he/se should have a 3-5 gallon of his/her own! Im so verry excited to see what it will grow up to be, male,female, and what kind!! -squees- this is my first time with a baby, but i seem to have the betta fever, sadly illl have to stop with these 2 since i have no more room for big tanks in my room DX anyway, heres my litle no name, im looking for gender nuteral names for him/her!

TessaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #7543 
TessaBear

Also, it amuses me, this baby is so adaorable and i love him/her to death allready! its head is a tiny bit bigger then its body. it makes me giggle~ so cute!
TessaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #7544 
DanielaMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by titusthebetta View Post
What kind of plant is that in your tank? I think it's really cool!
The floating plant is Anacharis and the substrate plants are Pygmy Chain Sword and Amazon Sword.
DanielaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #7545 
ao
TFK Moderator

Sunset in the NPT

ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #7546 
Karebear13

^^ so awesome!
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #7547 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karebear13 View Post
^^ so awesome!
Thank XD it's my all natural light tank :P
Old 10-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #7548 
Friendlyfishies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connierodz View Post
Whats the brand of that tank..i would like to get some the are beatiful..oh and what size are they? Thnks!!

Thanks for the compliments...I did however retire these tanks...they are BEAUTIFUL! but the bettas werent happy :( the filters even though baffled were too strong on the lowest settings and really stressed the double tails and although the plakat didnt care either way about the filter he didnt have enough space and was a nutball who was scared of his own shadow. They were evolve 4 tanks and they held about 2.5-3 gallons of water. I like the concept but maybe the evolve 8 would have worked better for my fish? I think the 8 holds about 5 gallons of water. They sell them online and at Petco if you interested in trying one. They run about $60-$70 and the evolve 8 runs $90-$100. I do have to say though, the company is AWESOME to work with...I had 2 pumps that were horribly loud and the aqueon company replaced them quickly and politely, nothing bad to say about the company.
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #7549 
Silverfang

*steals the tiger lilies... or erm, whatever that plant is*
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:49 AM   #7550 
ao
TFK Moderator

mine? I think there's 5 different plants in there!
but ues the one with the big leaves is the tiger lily :D

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank