Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #7611 
Friendlyfishies

I cant see clouds home??? Wonder why?
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #7612 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

I can see it and love it, beautiful !!!
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #7613 
Shrimpsta

You can go to my profile and check out my album its on there. =] I can't see it now too. Weird..
Shrimpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #7614 
Kitty Whiskers

Talking

Here is Chester's new 5 Gallon LED tank. It has Blue and White LED lights in the hood. It is done with it's cycle so Chester moved in yesterday. He loves it! He loves to sit on the Dragon's head LOL! He has a Castle and a Ship that both have holes to hide in like caves. There is a bridge and Glo plants too. The Dragon's pink "eggs" glow in the dark. I mixed Natural aquarium gravel with a little bit of fluoresent gravel that looks awesome under the blue moon lighting.

I have an interest in Dragons and Castles lately So Chester's tank is the first to be decorated that way.
1. Natural Daylight (Chester sitting on Dragon's Head)
2. White LED lights (Chester swimming above ship)
3. White and Blue LED lights (Chester checking out the Dragon's Eggs)
4. Blue LED lights ( Chester in blue light on the ship's sail above the Dragons head)
Attached Images

Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #7615 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Whiskers View Post
Here is Chester's new 5 Gallon LED tank. It has Blue and White LED lights in the hood. It is done with it's cycle so Chester moved in yesterday. He loves it! He loves to sit on the Dragon's head LOL! He has a Castle and a Ship that both have holes to hide in like caves. There is a bridge and Glo plants too. The Dragon's pink "eggs" glow in the dark. I mixed Natural aquarium gravel with a little bit of fluoresent gravel that looks awesome under the blue moon lighting.

I have an interest in Dragons and Castles lately So Chester's tank is the first to be decorated that way.
1. Natural Daylight (Chester sitting on Dragon's Head)
2. White LED lights (Chester swimming above ship)
3. White and Blue LED lights (Chester checking out the Dragon's Eggs)
4. Blue LED lights ( Chester in blue light on the ship's sail above the Dragons head)
I love your tank and I love Chester! Orange dalmatians are my favorite!
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #7616 
Juicebox

added stuff to my guys 14 gallon, got some nice rocks from local lake and a couple plants from pet store

Name:  tank,earthquake.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  68.9 KB

Made him a nice little cave out of the rocks,he seems to like goin in there and lookin around

Name:  tank cave.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  44.8 KB
Juicebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #7617 
MeganJo215

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganJo215 View Post
Okay, here's my fishy tank after the remodel! Let me know what you think. Do you see anything wrong with it? I'm hoping the plants will grow with the tank. Sorry he's blurry, he's was busy exploring his new home! lol

Before:

Attachment 62354

After!

Attachment 62353

3 months later, this is how much the plants have grown!! :) lol So, I will be taking out the big one on the right and putting it in my other betta tank. :) Also, this weekend I will be doing some major cleaning. I hate that the colors look all washed out in this photo. The plants are actually vivid green, but they look sickly here... weird. lol

Name:  Alex's Tank.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  84.9 KB
MeganJo215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #7618 
Bsalem05

Mr. Mochi.

Name:  tank.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  63.1 KB
Bsalem05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:30 AM   #7619 
Shrimpsta

Quote:
3 months later, this is how much the plants have grown!! :) lol So, I will be taking out the big one on the right and putting it in my other betta tank. :) Also, this weekend I will be doing some major cleaning. I hate that the colors look all washed out in this photo. The plants are actually vivid green, but they look sickly here... weird. lol

Attachment 68219
The stairs decoration is so awsome! I love it!
Shrimpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #7620 
Juicebox

Quote:

Attachment 68219

whats the round wooden cave on the top left,how much did u pay for it and where did u get it from,it looks cool,does it just sit there or have u got it glued in somehow
Juicebox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank