Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #7851 
Jessa24

This is Splash's tank now. It's more decorated and I am done for now. I got everything from Petsmart except for the gravel and the actual tank itself from Petco. I love the look of it and Splash seems to love it too.
Attached Images

Jessa24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #7852 
Sparrowhawk

Here's an update of Falkor's little home. It pales in comparison to some of the absolutely amazing tanks I'm seeing here -- I truly wish I had more money and space -- but he seems to like the new java ferns, even if they are gigantic in comparison to what I expected when I ordered them... Still, he's enjoying his little jungle playground. ^.^

Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #7853 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
Here's an update of Falkor's little home. It pales in comparison to some of the absolutely amazing tanks I'm seeing here -- I truly wish I had more money and space -- but he seems to like the new java ferns, even if they are gigantic in comparison to what I expected when I ordered them... Still, he's enjoying his little jungle playground. ^.^

This looks sooo good! Its a lot different than what I'm used to seeing. He looks so ghostly in there, and it doesn't look like an aquascape but more of a very ethereal landscape which is really cool. I really love the lighting on the pots too.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #7854 
cjayBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcking View Post
How do you like cocos tank?? I seen it last week in store and thought about getting it! ended up opting out for a 5 gallon glass tank.
Really like it.. its VERY nice - the filter in it isn't very nice but I had a better one to replace it with.
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #7855 
Aluyasha

Ferret's new tank:
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #7856 
Sparrowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva View Post
This looks sooo good! Its a lot different than what I'm used to seeing. He looks so ghostly in there, and it doesn't look like an aquascape but more of a very ethereal landscape which is really cool. I really love the lighting on the pots too.
Thank you! ^.^
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #7857 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Sparrow whats the plant in the pot? Anaibus.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #7858 
Silverfang

Jessa, I have to ask, where did you get that little frog ornament? Was that from Petsmart too?
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #7859 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I have seen no fishing ones.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #7860 
Jessa24

Actually come to think of it I believe I got the little frog ornament at Petco....but I got it a little while back so I don't know if they still have it.
Jessa24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank