Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-31-2012, 12:27 PM   #7961 
randy84

55 gallon sorority

This is one of my 55 gal female Betta sorority
Attached Images

randy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:56 PM   #7962 
SebastianVU

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowntaillove3 View Post
Yeah the same thing happened to me. I just assumed that he was in one of the rocks!

The tank should be cycled by now, but the store was closed early today (new year's I guess). I considered putting in Vladimir for the picture, but he's in a community tank so I don't want to stress him out and cause him to attack one of my other fish.
SebastianVU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:08 PM   #7963 
CrazyFishDude

This is a picture of my stepsister's female veiltail betta, Mystery, and her tank (2 gallon Top Fin). If you're wondering why I'm taking credit for her tank, I help take care of mystery and I don't have a betta of my own at the moment (I had one for about four years, but he died a few weeks ago ) lol.
Attached Images

CrazyFishDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #7964 
CrazyFishDude

Oh, and in the last post, if you're wondering why the water is so low in the tank, the water level evaporates in like 2 days in that tank. (*facepalm)
CrazyFishDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:53 PM   #7965 
waterdog

5 gallon Hex

My veil on my desk at work. He shares the tank with 2 sunset honey mini gourami. The betta is boss and they know it!
Attached Images

waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #7966 
Kwomais

This is the temporary home of Alpha, my betta, (until my boyfriend finds his 5gal for him). And yes, I know it's pronounced bet-ah not bay-tah, but I don't care lol. I got him as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend (I had him picked out & paid for, my man just reimbursed me lol). He's supposedly a halfmoon (that's what we paid for & what was ordered) but he looks more like a delta tail to me. What do you all think? I've never been able to get him to fully flare and I've had him for a week tomorrow.

His apartement comes complete with rocks from all over British Columbia's lakes, rivers and oceans, as well as a rock or two from Lincolnshire, Some of the gravel from inside the gates of Buckingham Palace and a few more rocks from Edinburgh. I boiled all the rocks for 10 mins each to sterilize them and remove any chemicals or salt residues.

Also, does anyone know what his plant is called? I bought it at a local Petland, and don't remember what it was called.

He's much happier since I made the little cave in the back. He's blowing his little bubblenest here which it much larger now (as I write the post!)
Kwomais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #7967 
crowntaillove3

No one says "betta" the correct way! It just doesn't sound right pronouncing it the way it is spelled!
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:21 PM   #7968 
Kithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowntaillove3 View Post
No one says "betta" the correct way! It just doesn't sound right pronouncing it the way it is spelled!
You're right xD I say it how it would be in Japanese phonetics bay-tahh.
Kithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #7969 
crowntaillove3

Frankly, I don't think that anyone cares. It's like data or caramel. The only difference is that there is a "correct" way to say betta. I say it the "wrong" way!
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:08 PM   #7970 
randy84

very nice male he could be a half moon hard to tell unless flared if his tail looks like "D" the letter then he is half moon. If under super delta or delta
randy84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank