Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #8121 
carbonxxkidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishybitty View Post
I don't see anything, just a heads up :)

Wierd, I linked it from my albums...try this one:
carbonxxkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #8122 
AyalaCookiejar

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonxxkidd View Post
Wierd, I linked it from my albums...try this one:
I can see them both.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #8123 
Kitty Whiskers

Talking Dragons and Castles and Ships....Oh My!

I moved Ace, my Male multi colored CT Betta from his 5 Gallon to a 10 Gallon tank and made it look Mystic with a Dragon, Dragons cave, Castle, old ship and a bubbling river.

Then I moved Drake, my Slate Blue Male CT Betta from his 1 Gallon tank into Ace's old 5 gallon tank, but redid the whole thing. Drake too has a Dragon and a Castle, plus Drake has a Bridge and a Wizard.

It all started with Chester, my male Orange Dalmatian VT Betta. He used to live in a 1 Gallon tank, then I bought him a 5 Gallon LED tank and decorated it with a Castle, a Ship, a bridge and a Pink Dragon. For some reason I'm really interested in Dragons, Castles and old Ships and I'm not sure why LOL.

So here are my mystic, magical Betta Tanks....
1st pic is Ace, then Drake 2nd and Chester in 3rd picture.
Attached Images

Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #8124 
lf0210

I got a new betta fish today, and it's my first one. His tank is really empty except for the pebles and a small black rock... will this hurt him?
lf0210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #8125 
AyalaCookiejar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lf0210 View Post
I got a new betta fish today, and it's my first one. His tank is really empty except for the pebles and a small black rock... will this hurt him?
They really need some type of cover... At least a cave and a plant (preferably silk) that will reach the water surface. You can use things like terracotta pots (these are like 99 cents) or a coffee mug for caves. You can buy mugs at walmart for a dollar (I wouldn't use one that has been drank out of and washed because it will have soap residue on it.)
Old 01-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #8126 
AyalaCookiejar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Whiskers View Post
I moved Ace, my Male multi colored CT Betta from his 5 Gallon to a 10 Gallon tank and made it look Mystic with a Dragon, Dragons cave, Castle, old ship and a bubbling river.

Then I moved Drake, my Slate Blue Male CT Betta from his 1 Gallon tank into Ace's old 5 gallon tank, but redid the whole thing. Drake too has a Dragon and a Castle, plus Drake has a Bridge and a Wizard.

It all started with Chester, my male Orange Dalmatian VT Betta. He used to live in a 1 Gallon tank, then I bought him a 5 Gallon LED tank and decorated it with a Castle, a Ship, a bridge and a Pink Dragon. For some reason I'm really interested in Dragons, Castles and old Ships and I'm not sure why LOL.

So here are my mystic, magical Betta Tanks....
1st pic is Ace, then Drake 2nd and Chester in 3rd picture.
Awe :) I have always wanted an orange dalmatian! He's gorgeous :) They all are!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #8127 
makoisland

I moved Mako out of his 2-gallon into a 5-gallon today. I wish it wasn't shaped the way it is, I'd much rather it be rectangular, but it'll do. :D The cave, plants, thermometer, heater, and some of the gravel were from his old tank, but the flower pot is a new addition. I'd like to replace the plants with some silk plants eventually, mainly because I'd like them to be taller and more natural-colored.

The pictures are really terrible, because my camera doesn't like aquariums for some reason.

Name:  SANY2024.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  21.4 KB

Name:  SANY2025.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  23.6 KB
Attached Images

makoisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #8128 
Homer16

I re did Mickeys tank. Its now got sand as a substrate

Homer16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 AM   #8129 
Fishybitty

Carbon- It works now, I don't know maybe it was my PC. Looks nice though!
Fishybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:06 AM   #8130 
DoubleTail1

Just bought Tipsy some new decor! He seems to be enjoying is tall plant w/ flowers.
DoubleTail1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank