Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2013, 06:35 AM   #9121 
Rilly10

Love that Fluval Chi! I was thinking of getting that tank but it did not fit the space I wanted to put it well. Very nice though!

KoriC - Love yours too! I agree the silk plant really pops along with your Betta's color! He is beautiful! What is the clear ball with what looks like flecks in it?
Rilly10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #9122 
royal

Love the sorority lg!
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #9123 
KoriC

I love the sorority as well~

Rilly, it's a ball that houses toys called Squinkies. I placed it in for a bit to see if it would float, or if it would gather water and sink. It floats, but my filter keeps it down. It's out of my tank now, and will be returned if I can get a reply from the manufacturer on what it's made from as it only specifies non-toxic plastic. Hopefully I'll get a response because he liked to play with it.

The flecks are sparkles but they are firmly placed between two different layers so they can't escape.
KoriC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #9124 
Minnieservis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoriC View Post
I love the sorority as well~

Rilly, it's a ball that houses toys called Squinkies. I placed it in for a bit to see if it would float, or if it would gather water and sink. It floats, but my filter keeps it down. It's out of my tank now, and will be returned if I can get a reply from the manufacturer on what it's made from as it only specifies non-toxic plastic. Hopefully I'll get a response because he liked to play with it.

The flecks are sparkles but they are firmly placed between two different layers so they can't escape.

I love your tank! If you find out about the squinkies ball, I'd love to know as well, we've got a million here and they would make a good betta toy!
Minnieservis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #9125 
KoriC

For sure c: still nothing, but I only just asked today. If I find anything else I'll post it.
KoriC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:41 AM   #9126 
bettafishgirl

Diablo
Attached Images

bettafishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:42 AM   #9127 
bettafishgirl

My new boy, Ferris
Attached Images

bettafishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:27 AM   #9128 
Starchild21

:) very happy with my set up
Starchild21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:01 AM   #9129 
Tabbie82

@KoriC- I love your tank! Looks much bigger than a 3 gallon. I have a 3 gallon and the filter I use in it is the Hagen Elite:
http://www.amazon.com/Hagen-Elite-Un...s=elite+filter

I've used it for over a year now and really like it. It takes up very little space. It is quiet. It has an adjustable flow, but is still too strong for my betta at the lowest setting. I tied sponge filter media to the output and it is perfect now.
Tabbie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #9130 
nathangill

Was wondering if I could place anymore plants in Spike's tank? New to the fish care any help would be much appreciated. :)
Attached Images

nathangill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank