Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #9151 
erinbirdsong

Miles got an upgrade this weekend. He went from his little 1.5 gal cube to the 2.5 Mini Bow. He is really enjoying all the space. He is a small Betta but his old tank was so little I could not put any decor in there. Now he loves the new "wood" he gets to swim thru and hide in.
Attached Images

erinbirdsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #9152 
Polkadot

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinbirdsong View Post
Miles got an upgrade this weekend. He went from his little 1.5 gal cube to the 2.5 Mini Bow. He is really enjoying all the space. He is a small Betta but his old tank was so little I could not put any decor in there. Now he loves the new "wood" he gets to swim thru and hide in.

That looks lovely & what a pretty betta!

I just bought the same plant (as that feathery one you have at the back) for my 3 little bettas,they really love swimming through it & on it.
Polkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #9153 
erinbirdsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadot View Post
That looks lovely & what a pretty betta!

I just bought the same plant (as that feathery one you have at the back) for my 3 little bettas,they really love swimming through it & on it.

Yes he loves it. He sleeps in it and has built a new bubble nest on it as well. I figure he must be happy :)
erinbirdsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #9154 
Wutwut

Wutwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #9155 
royal

How big is your tank? Very nice by the way :)
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #9156 
Wutwut

^ thank you. it's a 20 long btw :)
Wutwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #9157 
royal

Cool!
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #9158 
Agility4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathangill View Post
Was wondering if I could place anymore plants in Spike's tank? New to the fish care any help would be much appreciated. :)
Yes, a bunch!

I'd do some crypts in the front, some swords on the left back corner, any anarchis, bacopa or ludwiga repens.
Agility4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:03 AM   #9159 
Karebear13

Your tanks are so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
I just redid all 4 tanks saturday.

Each one is a 5 gallon tank.

the missing 2 heaters should be here by tomorrow or the day after, and Im going to get thermometers for the 2 new tanks today.

The jade slabs I made into lean-to style caves, as is more apparent in the extra photo with Soren. He actually has 2, one is small and behind the jar so it doesn't show up in the photo. He looooves his lean to caves and his jar.

Saki (my purple betta in the purple tank) kind of ignores it all and just hangs out on the purple flower by the surface. Delilah, his ADF tank mate, has laid claim to all... the jar, jade, and pinapple

Shisu is going to get new decorations for my daughter's birthday, and that pirate ship in Shark Bate's tank will probably be replaced with something that matches the other decorations eventually
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:19 AM   #9160 
Mashiro

Haven't posted my new tanks here yet so, here I go. :)

Here's my 5 gallon with my Crowntail male in it. He was given to me as a gift. I'm thinking of rehoming him soon.

Here's my fantasy-themed 2.5 gallon tank with my baby betta Merlin inside! I already love him to pieces!

And here is the laziest fish you will ever see, Maximus, in his 10 gallon planted tank. You can see his red little head peeking out of the hole in the driftwood. That's where he likes to chill.

Aaand those are my tanks, I'm hoping to get one more 5 gallon in the future and work on my designing and decorative skills.
Mashiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank