Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #9211 
Mar

Really pretty tanks Liss and Agent13. The plants are so pretty, definitely trying those lmao.

My new and updated tanks.

Fluval Chi 5gal:

and my Fluval Spec 5gal:
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #9212 
Agent13
Reference Team

Thanks Mar! I love all of these tank pics. Makes me want to find more live plants. Really bored of what I find at Petco and Petsmart.
BTW Mar... Your avatar looks just like my new guy in the Fluval Edge! I was worried about those black spots but looks like yours has them too :)
Agent13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #9213 
DanielaMarie

Very nice tanks everyone!
Mar: I like the ornament you've chosen to put in your Fluval Spec.
DanielaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #9214 
Mar

Thanks DanielaMaria :) took forever at PETsMART to decide!!

And agent13 I've heard the black dots are signs of finrot which is really weird cuz my Betta is super healthy, but im still gonna add a little bit of fin and scale repair though :p
Thanks a bunch!
Old 04-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #9215 
knini09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyinpa View Post
Yay piccie time lol!

Here is Elvis tank before his plant fell over lol. I got him a bridge like Morados,when i do his wc i gonna put it in.

Fishys 10 gallon

and i guess i didnt take any new pics of Morados tank since i added substrate...ill work on it!!
Now I need to know where you got the signs for the fish tank... I want to put one on my tanks too...
knini09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #9216 
Karebear13

I want you tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
Really pretty tanks Liss and Agent13. The plants are so pretty, definitely trying those lmao.

My new and updated tanks.

Fluval Chi 5gal:

and my Fluval Spec 5gal:
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #9217 
Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karebear13 View Post
I want you tank

Thanks!! It took me hours of water splashing and mild cursing to get it set up, but I'm happy I was "patient" lol
Old 04-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #9218 
Adnamac

This is Leroy's current setup. Unfortunately I don't have a photo for Wrynn's or my yet unnamed new male yet. The new female is still in a bare sick tank. :(
Attached Images

Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:44 AM   #9219 
Taeanna
Reference Team

This is Kaida's 8 liter (2 gallon) complete with it's new decor.

I am always worried he will get bored so during his weekly 100 percent change I mess with his things. usually adding a new decoration or two, in this case it was all changed (exept the leaf hammock, that always goes in the same corner so he had a base camp for exploration). I will likely keep a picture diary of the many homes of Kaida, being a relatively small desk tank I can furnish it for a few dollars, that 'log' is actually a junk store tea light holder.

This way he spends his fasting day exploring his new home instead of moping at his feeding hole.
Attached Images

Taeanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:11 AM   #9220 
Tabbie82

Mar- Your tanks look great! A couple of suggestions- in the second picture you posted it looks like there is an amazon sword plant just sitting on top of a decoration. It needs to have its roots planted into the substrate or it will die. But don't plant the crown, which is where the leaf stems meet and form the roots, or that will rot.
Also, in the first picture, the red and green plants in the forefront look like some from Petsmart that are known to rust. They have a metal piece in the stem that goes down into the base. If you got those from Petsmart, keep an eye on them!
Tabbie82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank