Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #951 
sericinda

Inky

On a recent trip to MN I stopped at this amazing place called World of Fish. Found a new betta to bring home with me!

I call him Inky

Here is his home. Not really want I would have picked, but I got it for my niece for her birthday and turns out my brother already got her a little tank so I ended up keeping it. Wish I had returned it and bought a mini bow, but this works for now.

sericinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #952 
doggyhog

How many guppies you got in there?? I recommend you upgrade to a 10g tank or move the guppies ASAP.
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #953 
sericinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyhog View Post
How many guppies you got in there?? I recommend you upgrade to a 10g tank or move the guppies ASAP.
Only 2 live with the Betta....the other 4 are no longer in there, they were just in there until my neices birthday party rather than sitting in a bag for 2 days (LFS closed sat, party sunday...had to buy them friday)
Old 03-08-2010, 11:29 PM   #954 
Jupiter

I LOVE Inky's home. So pretty! I agree with Doggyhog, though, I'd move those guppies out.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #955 
sericinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
I LOVE Inky's home. So pretty! I agree with Doggyhog, though, I'd move those guppies out.
The 2 that live in there with the betta are fine. :). They were near death when I got them from a friend who had them with a crayfish that tore them to shreds...since then their tails have regrown and they are active and happy. I have a very strict maintenance schedule for my (numerous) tanks so they are fine.

The rest were only in there 2 days until they went into my nieces tank for her birthday. (Yes, both tanks are fully cycled)

I planned to give my two to my niece for her 15gal with the others but I'm attached to them...they were practically floating when I got them and had NO tails. They are my little survivors.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:43 AM   #956 
FishKisser

WOW! the tank for Yurei (i think) well the name meant ghost in japanese is beautiful. that's the kind of size i need to upgrade my betta in. i don't want anything big like a 10 gallon because i'm a college student and don't have the room...plus i move a lot so i can luge a fish in a 10 gallon tank around easily.
FishKisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #957 
SaylorKennedy

Did some rearranging again...

My favorite part - the pots. Cade loves them too, especially the middle one. It's his cave for sure. :)

but it will change again soon as I am about to order live plants online. :D
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #958 
doggyhog

Cade is sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta post pics once you get your live plants!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #959 
dramaqueen
Banned

You're tank looks great!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #960 
Kittles

The stacked pots are pretty neat. Are they glued, or just balanced? Definitely post pictures once the live plants are in - it'll look better than it does already.

Out of curiosity, what plants are you planning on purchasing?
Kittles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank