Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2013, 01:28 AM   #9981 
Emmalee01

I've added some new plants to Ravenclaw's fish bowl (including a piece of lucky bamboo- an idea I stole from another member) and a few more to Goblins 2.5 gallon tank.
Here's an updated pic:
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Emmalee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #9982 
Glory

wow those bowls are purdy
Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #9983 
RainbowsHaven

I saw the bamboo in one of the tanks in this thread! It really IS a good idea, haha.

I finally got a good picture of Gallifrey's tank! :D It's not normally that bright, I moved the light over so I could take some nice pictures. Notice how he inserted himself into the picture as I was taking it.

He expanded that bubble nest quite a bit while the light was on, too bad it's tank cleaning day!
RainbowsHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #9984 
NozzALa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowsHaven View Post
I saw the bamboo in one of the tanks in this thread! It really IS a good idea, haha.

I finally got a good picture of Gallifrey's tank! :D It's not normally that bright, I moved the light over so I could take some nice pictures. Notice how he inserted himself into the picture as I was taking it.

He expanded that bubble nest quite a bit while the light was on, too bad it's tank cleaning day!
I used to have my betta in the same kind of tank in black. It got way too much algae buildup though so I switched. What's up with the tube/air stone arrangement?
NozzALa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #9985 
TakingthePlunge

Here is mine! It's been about 2 weeks since I took this picture, and the plants have filled in, But Yaaaay! The Minions have Discovered the TARDIS!

TakingthePlunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #9986 
Elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingthePlunge View Post
Here is mine! It's been about 2 weeks since I took this picture, and the plants have filled in, But Yaaaay! The Minions have Discovered the TARDIS!

This tank *Sniff, tear* is BEAUTIFUL!
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #9987 
TakingthePlunge

Thanks! I wanted a Tardis tank, and a wanted a Despicable me tank, but then I got to thinking about it, and it would be insanely hilariously wonderful/scary if the minions and the girls were to dicover and take over the Tardis! ^_^ Every time I look at it, I start imagining things about it. ^_^
TakingthePlunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #9988 
IsisWings

I came on here a couple of weeks ago to get advice on my bettas new tank. I was finally able to set it up and he's currently exploring it (: But I figured I would post the finished product! Thanks for everyone's help!

IsisWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #9989 
carlos puron

Pretty cool looking tank nice work
carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #9990 
murphy44

Mine

3.5 gallon top fin from Petsmarts
Attached Images

murphy44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank