Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #101 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Main elements: Fire, Nature, Shadow, Storm, Ice

We don't want too many wolves with the secret powers. I think that we have enough secret powered wolves. Sorry to disappoint you... But you can start another pw rp of your own?
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #102 
LebronTheBetta

No, I know the elements. But what do they do? As for Storm, do they control water and lightning? Or like clouds?

And it's okay, if there are too many they aren't really secret.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #103 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
Ok.

**Aryn**
The injured one quivers. Wait...I know her! "Aren't you the legendary wolf?" I ask her, "Do not worry. While you are with me, you are safe. Outsiders have yet to discover me, unless I wish to be discovered. I will not hurt you. I am simply a healer that is loyal to no pack, but helpful to any good wolf that needs my services. And you are one of them."
~Little/Cinder~

"Aren't you the legendary wolf?" the wolf asks me, "Do not worry. While you are with me, you are safe. Outsiders have yet to discover me, unless I wish to be discovered. I will not hurt you. I am simply a healer that is loyal to no pack, but helpful to any good wolf that needs my services. And you are one of them." I nod. "Yes... I've gotten hurt a lot during the past few weeks and I've had no time to hunt or anything, either." I sigh. then, I remember a prophecy I've recived in a dream. "The legendary and cursed wolves will meet, and a war will arise." I repeat the prophecy. (When Little says the prophecy, her eyes glow a bit and her voice changes, but she doesn't know it.)
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:54 AM   #104 
Asira

~Asira
Everyone notices a wolf is near, I say with a suspicious look where I thought it would be: "Who's there?" Then a EarthWolf walks to us, and he introduces himself and asked some questions to Little. Suddenly, Little says something: "The legendary and cursed wolves will meet, and a war will arise." Her eyes eyes glow and her voice changes. Everyone seems to think the same, what is she doing?
I say: "You know what guys? I'm going to check if no one is watching us, and.. I'm just going to be in the rain for some seconds, because yeah, I'm probably the only one here who loves rain.." I walk away and embrace the rain which feels great. I look around, and no one seems to be here. Well, I'm happy about that. I walk a little bit further to make sure.
But then, the nightmare of nightmares has come. "Hahaha, look who we got here.." I hear a laughing voice with a lot of evil in it. I turn around, Shadik... He has some kind of Shadow shield around him so the rain doesn't touch him, such a coward. Although he bares his teeth and growls, he doesn't seem to want to attack. I put my ears forward and my tail a little upwards. "Why did you flee the last time?" It seemed to bother him a lot, he growls louder now, after that it seemed like he teleported again. Oh no, I hope he didn't teleport into the cave. Really fast I run to the cave. Everybody looks at me in a confusing way, but there's no Shadik. I panted really fast. No one seemed to have spoken a word in the time I left.
Asira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #105 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Glacier~~~
"I'm Aryn the healer. Welcome to my home. Would you like to wait out the storm in my inner den? It's safer in there. And I can help the injured one if you wish." a calm voice says. I can feel the air getting tense... Cinder must be frightened of this wolf. I look in Aryn's direction, shooting her a suspicious look. "The legendary and cursed wolves will meet, and a war will arise." she suddenly says. Suddenly Asira says in a bitter voice full of hatred, "Why did you flee the last time?" nearby. I don't answer, I'm not sure whether or not she's talking to me. I sniff the air. I can smell that strange scent again... but its tinged with shadow scent too... the wolf we met earlier must have been an enemy! I lunge towards the source of the noise, and pin him down. " Why are you here?" I snarl.
~~~Shade~~~
I start to walk, hoping I'll lead myself to the wolf of legends. The rain doesn't feel so good anymore, its soaking my fur, making me shiver. I find a cave, and make out a few familiar faces. There they are. I start to walk over to them, when the icewolf lunges at me, pinning me down. I didn't think that could even be done so efficiently for a blind wolf. " Why are you here?" he snarls. I stare at his empty, almost colorless eyes, and I have to turn my face away. " Relax, I'm not going to kill anyone," I say, jeering. He gives me a slightly puzzled look. I shove him off, and walk over to the firewolf, stroking her chin. " I'm here to help, actually." I say smoothly. " I figured our little firewolf of legends here could use some more bodyguards here," I spat. Really, thats what they are. Too loyal for their own good. The only reason I'm here is too spite that Shadik.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #106 
Asira

~ Asira
While I somehow stand in the entrance of the cave, I smell a familair scent. That black wolf again. I look to my side, giving the wolf a suspicious look, thinking he's quilty. Glacier pinned him and said: "Why are you here?" "Relax, I'm not going to kill anyone," The black wolf says. He shove him off, and walks over to the firewolf, stroking her chin. "I'm here to help, actually." He says. "I figured our little firewolf of legends here could use some more bodyguards here." I walk to the wolf with my ears forward: "I don't trust you, and by the way, we're not just her bodyguards, we are her friends, and friends help eachother." I make sure I come over dominantly and I stare at him. "Who are you by the way?" I ask.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:04 AM   #107 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Shade~~
"I don't trust you, and by the way, we're not just her bodyguards, we are her friends, and friends help eachother." The waterwolf says angrily."Who are you by the way?" she says suspiciously. " Nobody, really, but you can call me Shade." I say. " And I'm offering you help. You can take it or leave it. She is the wolf who has unimaginable powers, I'm pretty sure you need all the help you can get from filth like Shadik, even if I'm-" I suddenly stop. Even if I'm powerless. I finish in my head. I don't want these wolves to know, though I don't know why I care. I don't want to feel that denial again, that unwanted feeling.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #108 
Asira

~ Asira
The wolf responds: "Nobody, really, but you can call me Shade. And I'm offering you help. You can take it or leave it. She is the wolf who has unimaginable powers, I'm pretty sure you need all the help you can get from filth like Shadik, even if I'm-" "Even if you're... what? Well, that doesn't really matter. We are greatful if you want to help, as every helping paw is useful." I look at everyone's faces to make sure they think the same, they seem to agree with me. I don't act dominantly anymore, I'm calm now. "Welcome to the group, Shade." I say with a happy smile. Shade seemed to be some kind of relieved after I said that.
I turn back to everyone: "I have an idea, every 10 or 20 minutes I'll go check outside if someone's there."
Old 08-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #109 
Happyhobbit

~~~Shade~~~
"Even if you're... what? Well, that doesn't really matter. We are greatful if you want to help, as every helping paw is useful." she says."Welcome to the group, Shade." she adds, smiling. I slightly relax. Remember your purpose. Your not here to be "friends," your here to get revenge. I stiffen again, and the waterwolf says "I have an idea, every 10 or 20 minutes I'll go check outside if someone's there." I cock my head slightly. Is this all they plan to do? Hide like cowards? Fine with me for now, but how am I supposed to kill Shadik if all we're doing is sitting here?
~~~Glacier~~~
Asira seems to have welcomed the wolf, who says his name is Shade. I don't quite trust him, but nobody argues against it, so I keep my mouth shut. "I have an idea, every 10 or 20 minutes I'll go check outside if someone's there." she says. " That sounds like a good plan," I say, nodding.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #110 
Asira

~ Asira
"That sounds like a good plan." Glacier says nodding.
The main reason why I said it is because I want to fight bad guys, feeling a adrenaline rush through my body. Being the hero, yeah, that's what I want. Not that others should think that, I just want to be good-hearted. I lie down and look at my 'forever staying moist and blue-ish' fur, it really surprises me I have not a single wound from my fight with Shadik, what's going on with that?
It felt like 10 minutes passed, it doesn't matter if not, I'm just really bored and want to be in the rain.
I walk outside, look around. No one here. I sit down and enjoy a beautiful patch of violet flowers which smells great. I'm only 4,5 meter (15 ft) out of the cave, I turn my head around to look what the other wolves are doing. Haha, nothing ofcourse! What did I think..
Hmm, this 'check' isn't really secure enough. I stand up and run 3 rounds around the cave, go a little further to check, nothing... Aahhrg why is there nothing, only boredom and nothing!
I walk back to inside the cave not knowing everyone sees me somehow dissappointed look on my face. I decide to sit next to Glacier. I take a deep breath and then say: "Nope. Nothing..." My voice clearly sounded bored. I notice it's awfully quiet and everyone is being awkwardly silent. "What's going on here?! Why isn't anyone talking..."