Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #11 
Asira

Name: Asira
Age (dog years): 2 (teenager, about 14-17 years)
Power: Water
Deformites/disorders: -
Other: She woke up one morning and suddenly the pack left without her, nowhere to be found.
Asira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #12 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
We can start! :P
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #13 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I think I will join too, I've been pondering whether or not I should for a while. Read a bit of your story, Little, but not all of it, by the way. Really good!

Name: Glacier
Age (dog years): 4
Power: ice
Deformites/disorders: blind
Other: Nope
Personality: secretive, strong, moody
Appearance: strong, stocky build, ice blue eyes, gray with scars all over body from fights and battles

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-25-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #14 
Asira

(This is my first RP ever, so please tell me how I'm doing )

~ Asira ~
I felt a cold breeze going through my fur. I still didn't want to open my eyes, I had such a good night sleep, but it felt like it was getting late. I should wake up now.
Slowly I opened my eyes and stretched my body.
Why is it so awfully quiet? I walked out of my den and watched the Great grassy plain nearby our forest and the Lucent River.
Where is everyone? Are they maybe hunting? No, that's impossible, the younger pups never go out hunting.
I began panicking. Where did everyone go?! "Hello?!" I shouted, I began running through the plain, searching for the pack, my family. Suddenly I was is some kind of schock, I didn't want it, but I began crying. Howling for help seemed to be not a good option, I didn't get a single response.
Tears came like a tsunami, a gigantic storm of pain. They left me.
My throat hurted so much, I was hoping this was all just a dream, just a stupid nightmare.
Maybe they just went to some kind of meeting, maybe they're already back home? Like I was being chased by the death itself, I runned back home. I might have never run so fast.
It was still awfully quiet. I began searching everyone's dens, but they took all their stuff with them. They left me. "They left me! They left me here all alone!" I shouted, cried and howled as hard as I could, it was like I was giving all my energie to do it.
After a lot of hours had passed by, I finally could stop crying. I tried searching the wholy territory, which was huge. But I still just couldn't find them. This was serious.
Why am I even looking for them if thy left me! It isn't worth it, they just didn't want me around anymore, but what did I do? That's the point, I didn't do anything! On purpose, I left the territory. I felt very angry and miserable at the same time, I began running again, closed my eyes while running through the dark forest. I thought of all my memories, those beautiful memories spent with my now worthless family. I grew up by the beautiful Lucent River, played with other pups, and now after all those years, they are the ones who left me.
Out of nowhere I heard a scream, it wasn't a wolf. I stood still, but after some minutes I didn't hear it again. I looked at the huge black scary tree infront of me. I have no idea where I am... Sunset already passed, I should go to sleep now. But I can't, I'm hungry.
In the distance there was another grassy plain, but the grass got very high, I couln't see a thing through it. I got curious. Maybe there are prey? Without even thinking and letting the hunger rule over me, I runned to the plain. Something stopped me from running to it. A FireWolf. I was scared because of the FireWolf, so I runned away, back into the forest, wondering if she had seen me, ignoring the hunger.
From a save distance in the starry night I watched the FireWolf, hoping she wouldn't see me.

Last edited by Asira; 07-25-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Asira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #15 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Glacier~~~
I open one eye, hearing a scream ring through the valley. I try to get back to sleep, but I can't seem to get to sleep. I get up, then look around for prey. I see a small rabbit, then leap out at it, snarling. It squeaks in terror, but I kill it in a swift motion, then slowly eat it. It's getting pretty hard to get food around here, with other packs on the prowl, as well as other rogues to deal with.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #16 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Little~

My glow brightens as I enjoy myself in some flowers. (FireWolves have internal fires in their bodies, so... they glow in the dark!) "Hmm, I wonder if there are any Flame berries?" I get up and search for a bush of Flame berries. I haven't eaten in a few weeks, and most FireWolves wouldn't usually like Flame berries. Suddenly, I find a strange fruit. It looks like a Shadowheart fruit. I don't think it's poisonous... Or maybe it is but Blayze forgot to tell me. Oh well. I walk over to the mysterious fruit and sniff it. Seems safe. and smells safe as well. I start eating the fruit. After I finish the fruit, I feel somewhat suspicious. What if Shadik put that fruit there FOR me? (Shadik is the ShadowWolf that gave Blade Sythewele (<-- typo) Syndrome) I probably shouldn't have ate that. I walk away, thinking of Blade, killed by Shadik. I still blame myself... and I still have nightmares about that day. I walk on, trying to shake away the bad thoughts.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #17 
nel3

im not too sure what this RP is about but I do know about another type of powerwolf though don't put the volume too loud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N6X3soFFTo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij1Na4YQ5yg
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #18 
Little Leaf

Yes- I have heard of that. This rp is about wolves with POwErS! :D
Old 07-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #19 
Happyhobbit

~~~Glacier~~~
I get up, and walk around. I know it's not safe, with all the enemies around, but what do I have to lose? I sniff the air. Firewolf. I don't know if it it's Phoenix... it smells younger. I hear some rustling and follow the noise, slightly curious. It's a Firewolf for sure. Any firewolf deserves to die anyway. I lunge at the source of the noise, hissing " Time to die, firewolf!"
Old 07-29-2013, 11:44 AM   #20 
Little Leaf

~Little~

My ears perk up and my glow brightens. I think someone's nearby... I can feel it Suddenly, some IceWolf leaps out of the bushes. "Time to die, FireWolf!" The IceWolf hisses. I've taken on SO many opponen- WHEN DO I RETIRE FROM THIS FIGHTING!? I complain. I make a white fire explosion where the IceWolf stood, knocking it back.