Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #21 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Glacier~~~
The firewolf turns around, and I feel a burning force, and it knocks me back. I snarl, and form ice daggers to throw, but it melts it, turning it to harmless water. This is why I hate them... Fire always defeats Ice, that's the very reason I'm here now. Looks like I'm going to have to use good old fashioned claws and teeth. Wait, the wolf only used a defense attack... perhaps it doesn't mean me any harm. I seriously doubt it, I find firewolves full of lies and trickery. I glare in her general direction. I give her a low growl, and say " I'll leave you, but if you have any tricks up your sleeves, you die," I say menancingly, and wait for movement or sound from it.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:43 PM   #22 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Little~

"I'll leave you, but if you have any tricks up your sleeves, you die." The IceWolf says menacingly. "Alright, I promise I don't." I tell the IceWolf my loner name- Cinder. then I pause. "What's a sleeves?"
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #23 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Glacier~~~
"Alright, I promise I don't." the voice says. I raise any eyebrow. The voice is female, sounds rather young. I didn't know it was female, though each move she made seemed more lighter, more graceful than an older wolf. " I'm Cinder," she says, then pauses."What's a sleeves?" she says, puzzled. ( lol, yeah I don't think wolves know what that is, oops.) " It's an expression," I say gruffly.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #24 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
~~~Glacier~~~
"Alright, I promise I don't." the voice says. I raise any eyebrow. The voice is female, sounds rather young. I didn't know it was female, though each move she made seemed more lighter, more graceful than an older wolf. " I'm Cinder," she says, then pauses."What's a sleeves?" she says, puzzled. ( lol, yeah I don't think wolves know what that is, oops.) " It's an expression," I say gruffly.
~Cinder/Little~

"Do you know anyone named... Shadik, by any chance? Male, pure black fur, ShadowWolf." I lay down on the ground. The fruit's poison slowly is affecting me. Yup, I was right. it was Shadowheart fruit. I gave myself a stomachache. Now I'll probably have to go through some Fireswallow treatments. "Or maybe Shadow? Female ShadowWolf, silver-black fur, mate of Shadik."
I wait for the IceWolf to answer.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #25 
Happyhobbit

~~~Glacier~~~
"Do you know anyone named... Shadik, by any chance? Male, pure black fur, ShadowWolf," says the firewolf. I frown."Or maybe Shadow? Female ShadowWolf, silver-black fur, mate of Shadik." she asks again. I shake my head. " Never heard of them or seen them for that matter," I give a grim laugh. I can hardly remember a moment when I wasn't like this, I've always been shrouded in darkness, as a pup, I was in my own lonely little world, with nothing but the blackness to keep me company. I liked it that way though, I've learned seeing must not be anything special. It's smelling and hearing that really matters. " How did you get here, anyway?" I ask suspiciously. There was a waterwolf pack around here, but I have never known of any firewolves around here besides the occasional rogue. " I'm Glacier," I add. She told her her name, I might as well tell her mine.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #26 
Little Leaf

Quote:
~~~Glacier~~~
"Do you know anyone named... Shadik, by any chance? Male, pure black fur, ShadowWolf," says the firewolf. I frown."Or maybe Shadow? Female ShadowWolf, silver-black fur, mate of Shadik." she asks again. I shake my head. " Never heard of them or seen them for that matter," I give a grim laugh. I can hardly remember a moment when I wasn't like this, I've always been shrouded in darkness, as a pup, I was in my own lonely little world, with nothing but the blackness to keep me company. I liked it that way though, I've learned seeing must not be anything special. It's smelling and hearing that really matters. " How did you get here, anyway?" I ask suspiciously. There was a waterwolf pack around here, but I have never known of any firewolves around here besides the occasional rogue. " I'm Glacier," I add. She told her her name, I might as well tell her mine.

~Cinder/Little~

"Um..." I start to feel the pain getting worse, and I wince a bit. "I was looking for either Shadik or Shadow... they're trying to- ugh- kill me..."
Old 07-29-2013, 02:57 PM   #27 
Happyhobbit

~~~Glacier~~~
"Um..." she says, wincing pain."I was looking for either Shadik or Shadow... they're trying to- ugh- kill me..." says Cinder. Kill her? What kind of mess did she get herself into? The air is more tense now, she must be hurt. " Well, it's not exactly smart to wander around in the dead of night," I grunt. " If you want, you can stay at my den for the night, " I add. I know I'm not crystal clear with Phoenix and her pack, or my former one for that matter.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #28 
Perry the platypus

Sorry, I haven't gone on a lot. Little, would you mind us being Sisters?
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #29 
Little Leaf

Sure- We act like we're kin, anyway.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #30 
Little Leaf

Quote:
~~~Glacier~~~
"Um..." she says, wincing pain."I was looking for either Shadik or Shadow... they're trying to- ugh- kill me..." says Cinder. Kill her? What kind of mess did she get herself into? The air is more tense now, she must be hurt. " Well, it's not exactly smart to wander around in the dead of night," I grunt. " If you want, you can stay at my den for the night, " I add. I know I'm not crystal clear with Phoenix and her pack, or my former one for that matter.

~Little/Cinder~

"Ugh- Okay. And let me tell you- there's this rumor going on about me being the strongest Power wolf- they say whoever kills me will gain my- ngh- power. Ever since wolves heard about that, they've been trying to kill me- I've gotten hurt a lot during the past few weeks- and I've had to separate from my sister in order to hide- me and her were almost always together. And that made us somewhat easy to find." I wince again, my glow dims until it's nearly nothing.