It's crisis mode with my betta: she's going on 9 days now sick with either a bacterial infection or parasitic infection. I really can't decide which one it is...
- Very lethargic
- Not eating (and hasn't for 9 days)
- Popeye in one eye
- Skin on popeye side of face is 'knarled' looking, looks like a sore, lifted scales, white tips, puffed out etc
- Tummy slightly bloated (not pineconing)
I'm treating her in Jungle Fungus Clear right now (she has been in it for 2 days) with a water temperature of 80-84 degrees. 1 tablespoon of epsom salt for 4 gallon tank.
She is a tough fish, but I feel like time is running out. I wish I could treat for both parasitic and bacterial at once as I do have the Jungle Parasite clear tablets. Any ideas if this is safe or not?