Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #11 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Cyrus*
This was not my best week. Not only had we been chased by british guards and pub-folk, but it was all for a stupid map. And now, we are captured by pirates. If this cell dirty cell had windows I would throw it out. I'm concerned about my brother through. He seems to think this all a sick game. Whenever I try to explain he just looks confused. Suddenly, I heard footsteps on the stairs. The pirates had come again to question us. I smirked slightly. My only pleasure on this drafty ship was keeping quiet.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-11-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #12 
LebronTheBetta

Oh, sorry then. xD

~~ Kiera ~~
"Kiera!" I hear the captain shout from the upper decks. "Let's go to the prison... I think our prisoners need some.... persuasion.". I shout back, "I'm already there, Hawk. Come over, and bring some rum!". I step over to the prisoners, "You're in big trouble, and you better give us that map soon," My voice seemed taunt. "And also that little knife you have, you don't want to accidentally cut yourself, do you?". I smirk a little grin.
LebronTheBetta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #13 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy*
"Laisy! Get down here. NOW," The first mate calls. I run down as fast as I can, hoping to avoid a slap or worse, if I was later.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Get the boys to talk. Do what you have to. Then bring me the captain a drink." She walks away, glaring at the two boys who stood before me, seperated only by a few thin metal bars.

"Hi there, umm, I'm Laisy. What are your names?" They don't reply, and one of the boys just smirks at me. "Look. I don't want to hurt you. I was a stowaway once too. It normally works out fine. But if you don't talk, they're going to kill you."
"Look, kid. We're not talking. And we won't go down without a fight."
"I'm not a kid you dumba-"
"Laisy, get the captain's drink, NOW!" I may not have been the cabinboy, but sometimes I felt like I was. The boy gave a smirk as I stiffly climbed up the stairs. I glared down at him.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #14 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
"On second thought Keira, you might as well make Laisy do your work." I nod.
"Laisy! Get down here. NOW," I call out to the past stowaway.
"Yeah?" She comes down to the cells.
"Get the boys to talk. Do what you have to. Then bring me the captain a drink." I nod to her and then glare to the prisoners before I leave.

"Captain, where will we course the ship without a map?" I ask.
"My sweet Keira, we will just stall the British long enough to take the map." I nod, "Okay.. then.". Laisy seems to be taking a while. "Laisy, get the captain's drink, NOW!" I yell. Little girl's taking forever.

Then I see her walk out the stairs from the lower decks, and heads to get some rum.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #15 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Cyrus*
The first mate walks struts down the stairs. this time with a scrawny girl next to her."Hi there, umm, I'm Laisy. What are your names?" I don't reply, and my brother follows my example. "Look. I don't want to hurt you. I was a stowaway once too. It normally works out fine. But if you don't talk, they're going to kill you." I continue to smirk. "Look, kid. We're not talking. And we won't go down without a fight." Her face reddens slightly."I'm not a kid you dumba-" Suddenly, the first mate hollers."Laisy, get the captain's drink, NOW!" She scurries up the stairs, but stops long enough to give me a glare. Soon after, the captain walks down with the first mate. "Please, excuse Laisy, she may be able to poor some beer, but otherwise the girl isn't very talented." He takes a seat. "Luckily for you, I'm here to do the job! Keira, please get the younger boy." I narrow my eyes. This can't be good. Keira hands him Richard and then he grabs his neck and squeezes. "STOP! LET HIM GO!" I yell. The captain raises his eyebrows in amusement. "Well, this is an intriguing development.." He drops Richard and shoves back into our cell."So lad, whats your name?" I uneasily look at Richard. "My names Cyrus. He's Richard." He nods. "How did you come possession of that map?" I stare at the cursed map in my hands. "I.. stole it from a pub owner." He take it gingerly out of my hands. "Mm hmm.. now that I need you no longer.." I flinched. "You and your brothers can be CABIN BOYS!" I stood up. "I would rather die then be some slave to a.." I stopped, then stared at my brother. He read the look on my face. "Great! You will address me as Captain Hawk." He hands me a mop and bucket. "Better go off too work Cyrus!" I stomp up the stairs. Laisy walks down the stairs. "Welcome to MY life." She grimly says. I glare at her then reluctantly begin to mop.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #16 
Happyhobbit

~~~Captain Darren~~~
I wait impatiently for results. They won't tell us anything about the map, or how they got into our ship. Keira comes up from the dungeon with an irritated expression on her face. "Captain, where will we course the ship without a map?" she asks. "My sweet Keira, we will just stall the British long enough to take the map." I purr. She yells after Laisy. They obviously had no success with those stupid little brats. I walk down to the dungeon with Kiera. Time to take matters into my own hands. I sit down on a small stool. "Please, excuse Laisy, she may be able to pour some beer, but otherwise the girl isn't very talented." I say smoothly.My eyes drift to the smaller boy, who is standing next to his brother, clutching a small pocket knife. I look at him. The older one obviously is attached to him. I say, "Keira, please get the younger boy." I say. I lift him up by his neck, and the pathetic little thing squirms. "STOP! LET HIM GO!" yells the older boy with black hair. How cute. He wants to defend his wittle brother. I raise an eyebrow. " Oh? How would you like to tell me everything you know about this map? Then I'm sure I will release him..." I say. " Fine." he says. Soon enough, he spills the beans. "You and your brothers can be CABIN BOYS!" I say, with an air of finality. "I would rather die then be some slave to a.." he says angrily, then stops. "Excellent! You will address me as Captain Hawk, of rather Captain Darren Hawk." I say smugly. I toss him an old mop and bucket. " Off to work! My study could use some cleaning, now that I think of it." I say. " Kiera, you decide what to do with the younger one. I think I will just take a look at this map here." She nods, then I walk off to take a better look at this map. These boys had me curious with how attached they were to it, what makes it so special?
~~~Richard~~~~
I'm startled with a door being opened. A girl who may be around 16 starts to talk to us. I think she seems nice, I like that's she's trying to help us. Cyrus doesn't seem to think so and soon a tall woman with wavy brown hair, and a scowl that seems practically permanent walks in, and saunters in with her is another man. My eyes are drawn to his hand, where there is a huge ruby ring, with other beautiful stones on it. He talks for a while, and I stare at him, my eyes wide with fear. I don't like the way he's looking at me... like I'm dirt on his shoe."Keira, please get the younger boy." he says briskly. She grabs me, and shoves me toward him. I back away slowly, but he grabs me by my throat. I try to squirm from his grip desperatly. I feel so weak, I want him to stop! Stop! Stop, please! I think."STOP! LET HIM GO!" shouts Cyrus. He drops me, and I clutch my throat and gasp for breath. His grip was so strong, I can feel the imprints from his fingers. He sends Cyrus off to work, and I weakly say quietly, " But... I want to.. come.." Nobody hears me, and the Captain struts off somewhere, probably to look at the map. The tall woman gives me a close look, then starts to talk.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #17 
lillyandquigly

*Macy*
As I'm walking down the stairs, the boy called Cyrus glares at me. I smile sweetly and continue down the stairs, muttering, "Welcome to my life." The captain leaves and I'm left alone with the boy called Richard.
"Listen, Richard. I can help you and your brother get out of here if you must leave, but it won't be easy."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #18 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
The captain and me go all the way down to the prison hall. He mutters some stuff to the boys and then asks me to get Richard for him. I get Richard by his collar of his shirt and then drag him to the Captain. He grabs the young guy's neck and mutters and mutters.. He then says, "Keira, you decide what you want to do with the younger one.

I hear Laisy whisper, "Listen, Richard. I can help you and your brother get out of here if you must leave, but it won't be easy." I stamp in and then say, "Oh Laisy? That's what you plan?" Her face looks horrified. "Oh, don't worry. I won't say a word to the captain, but.." My voice trails. "Young Richard has to tell me all he knows about the map, and Cyrus is under the hand of the captain. There is nothing I can do until he passes.".
Old 07-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #19 
Happyhobbit

~~~Richard~~~
I slowly look up, hearing someone's footsteps. I slowly relax, its the one they call Laisy. "Listen, Richard. I can help you and your brother get out of here if you must leave, but it won't be easy." she says in a hushed voice. I stare at her with wide eyes. " I.... i..." Suddenly the woman they call Keira stamps in. "Oh Laisy? That's what you plan?" Laisy gives her a terrified look. "Oh, don't worry. I won't say a word to the captain, but..Young Richard has to tell me all he knows about the map, and Cyrus is under the hand of the captain. There is nothing I can do until he passes." she says. " Excuse me... but will the captain hurt Cyrus at all...? I don't really know much about the map, all I know is that Cyrus stole it from a pub owner, and... I think it leads to an immortality potion... Isn't that amazing?" I suddenly blurt out, then quickly silence myself.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #20 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
" Excuse me... but will the captain hurt Cyrus at all...? I don't really know much about the map, all I know is that Cyrus stole it from a pub owner, and... I think it leads to an immortality potion... Isn't that amazing?" Richard blurts out. Trusts me already? What a fool..

I think, would Hawk do that? "The captain will only hurt Cyrus if he disobeys orders or is snarky to him. Based on what I saw earlier.." My voice trails off. "I think the captain will have his hands full.". I look at their saddened faces, I try to change the subject. "About the potion, do you know which island it's in, or city?". The bell rings. "I will talk to you guys later, it's time for supper. Come on Laisy, put Richard back in his cell and then meet me at the table; we'll talk more about it there. I'll try to get you spare food, and we'll meet her tonight at 11:00pm.". They both nod, and me and Laisy head out.