Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #31 
lillyandquigly

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy. Can you catch me up?
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #32 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Sure! So just now Keira left Richard, angry because he wanted to stay, and I just figured you left too to do chores or something, meanwhile Cyrus stole a ring he found lying in the ground in the Captain's study, and the Captain got really angry and is about to flog him. I think I covered it all...
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #33 
lillyandquigly

Old 07-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #34 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
By the way, guys I won't be able to post the next 2 days- I'll be on vacation! :)
Old 07-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #35 
Happyhobbit

~~~Richard~~~
I hear yelling up on the decks, and my head snaps up. What's going on? I shake the bars, frustarated, and to my suprise the prison door creaks open. I dart out, and bump into Laisy. " Laisy! What's going on?" My eyes drift to the Captain Hawk, who is gripping a whip, and holding it high in a threatening position. My eyes widen.

A woman grips my shoulders, and forces me to watch them beat my brother. With each crack of the whip against his back, and cry of pain, I try to turn away, but the woman forces me to watch. " STOP IT! STOP!" I scream, but the orphanage owner just laughs, a horrible, screeching laugh. Soon he shoves Cyrus off to the side. " Your turn, Richard," he says grinning a toothy grin.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #36 
Happyhobbit

*bump*
feel free to post, guys!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #37 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy*
I walk down to the prisoners courters, where Richard is. He's watching captain Hawk, who's ready to beat Cyrus.
"Captain Hawk!" I call, my heart quickening. "Beat me instead, I disobeyed you." I say.
"No you didn't." He snaps at me. I snatch the whip from his hands. Now I did. He grabs it back and cracks me over the back at least ten times.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #38 
Happyhobbit

~~~Captain Hawk~~~
"Captain Hawk!" someone screams. Laisy? "Beat me instead, I disobeyed you." she says desperatly. "No you didn't," I snap at her. To my surprise she snatches the whip from my hands. I grab it back and slash her over and over with the whip, cracking it harder and harder each time. Finally, I toss it on the ground, still fuming. Stupid girl. I stomp down to my study, but first giving the cabin boy a good kick. " What did I do so horrible to have a crewl full of idiots?!" I scream before slamming the door shut. I feel my heart pounding, and I slump in my chair. "I don't want to think about it, I don't want to think about it!" I scream hysterically. That face, it was hardly a face. Her horrible mangled face, and wails of sorrow fill my mind, and I quickly push the thought away. I glance outside of my window. Was that-? No, not a ship... just my mind playing tricks on me.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-17-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #39 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
I'm on the deck, drinking some exotic rum we got while we were in London. Suddenly, I hear screams. "What in the name of Kraken is going on?". The crew just shrugs. "Ugh, you guys are hopeless! I'll take care of this myself; just take care of anything that seems off." They all nod and I walk away. The sound seems to emit from the captain's room. I hear Richard and Laisy. Oh, no.. You should've left Cyrus! I would've helped you guys! I run to the room and when I walk in and close the door, the captain is whipping Laisy.

"Hawk! Stop doing that to our new crewmate!" He shook his head. "She disobeyed orders and snatched my whip away from me." I sigh. What to do? ... Oh, I know! "She did that you say?" I look at Laisy, crying her eyes out. "I will punish her. And don't worry, this is a punishment she will never forget." Hawk nods, "I can trust you Keira. Good luck and.." He grabs Richard and throws him in front of me. "You can take care of him as well and also his brother." Hawk snatches the map that Cyrus was holding; looks at it, and says "I'm going to be a little busy for a few days. Talk to me tonight." I nod. "I will punish all three." He nods, "Nicely done, Keira. You will make a fine captain someday. I nod and walk out with all 3 people. We go down to the lower decks and I have to put them in cells.

"What on earth are you guys thinking? Fools! You're lucky I saved you guys!"
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #40 
Happyhobbit

I watch, horrified, as the Captain whips Laisy. "Please! Everyone, please sto-" suddenly Kiera walks over, saying "Hawk! Stop doing that to our new crewmate!" He shakes his head angrily. "She disobeyed orders and snatched my whip away from me." he says. "She did that you say?" she says slyly. I look at Laisy, wincing in pain, then to Cyrus, who has a defiant expression on his face. She and the captain talk, then the captain shoves me toward her, and I stumble at her feet. She drags us to the lower decks. "What on earth are you guys thinking? Fools! You're lucky I saved you guys!" I stare at the ground. " I.. I.. I'm sorry...." I say quietly, but its quickly drowned out by Cyrus, arguing with them. " I had it under control until Laisy made that oh-so noble sacrfice! Why do you even care, aren't you the first mate?" he says angrily. I hear a roll of thunder. Not a storm! I'm scared of thunder! I shudder slightly, then look at Kiera closely. Why does she care? She doesn't have to help us, but she does.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-17-2013 at 04:40 PM.