Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #41 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
I feel hot with rage. The young brother just starts trembling, " I.. I.. I'm sorry...." I shake my head. " I had it under control until Laisy made that oh-so noble sacrifice! Why do you even care, aren't you the first mate?" I feel more heat travel over to my body. Aren't you grateful I saved you from a beating? Aren't you happy I basically spared you and your brother? "Aren't you happy I saved you two? You're a waste of space on this ship, and to think..." I pause. "To think... Never mind. You guys will have punishment for two weeks or so. Laisy, yours is only 1 week. In 3 weeks, the captain will land in the great city of Paris, France. You must plan your escape by then. You guys won't stay in the same cell. Here.." I take out some paper and a pen. "Take this to share notes on what to do. I will bring you extra food if possible. Have a nice night." I stomp out.

To think.. To think.. I actually liked him?

(EDIT: Keira is actually 16-17)
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #42 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy*
Keira finishes yelling at Cyrus. Then storms off. I realize that she liked him. That was the only reason she was being nice. Interesting...
(Quick edit, Laisy is fourteen)
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #43 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Cyrus*
"I had it under control until Laisy made that oh-so noble sacrifice! Why do you even care, aren't you the first mate?" I can take a beating, I've had many before. Her face reddens."Aren't you happy I saved you two? You're a waste of space on this ship, and to think..." She pauses."To think... Never mind. You guys will have punishment for two weeks or so. Laisy, yours is only 1 week. In 3 weeks, the captain will land in the great city of Paris, France. You must plan your escape by then. You guys won't stay in the same cell. Here.."Escape? I think not.. if I let them get the mixture.. I shudder. She hands us notes, witch I intend to use"Take this to share notes on what to do. I will bring you extra food if possible. Have a nice night." She stomps up the stairs. My side suddenly flares with pain. I remember the harsh kick from Captain Hawk. [i]Why was he so worked up? Who is Veronica? And why does Keira care so much?!I will find answers.. no matter what.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-17-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #44 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Captain Hawk~~~
"Hawk! Stop doing that to our new crewmate!" Kiera yells. I shake my head."She disobeyed orders and snatched my whip away from me," I say. "She did that you say?" she says, a sly tone in her voice. "I will punish her. And don't worry, this is a punishment she will never forget." she says. I nod slowly."I can trust you Keira." I say. Or can I? Why did she have that expression on her face whenever she looks in the cabin boy's direction? No, that's ridiculous. Still.... " Oh, and..." I shove Richard in her direction. "You can take care of him as well and also his brother." I add. I grab the map from Cyrus, then say "I'm going to be a little busy for a few days. Talk to me tonight." she nods, then says " I will punish all three." I nod, then walk off to take a look at the map again.I look in her direction, then say softly " Be careful, Kiera... love is trap that once ensnared in... you can't go back." No, no. She can't possibly be falling in love. Just because she gave him a certain look? That's madness. I squint at the bottom of the map,which is very hard to read. " A love potion, eh?" Kiera comes back up from the lower decks. " Kiera! Forget Paris... we need to go North, to the Land of The Dead, understand?" she nods, and I add, " There's a storm brewing in, but don't lower the sails," she gives me a quizzical look, but calls out the order anyway.

~~~Veronica~~~
I watch the ship from afar. I hear a distant roll of thunder. " Seems like there is a storm brewing in." I say to myself. I am getting very, very impatient... I call over my first mate, Flint. " We attack soon... get the weapons ready. We are going to tear that crew apart, but don't use the cannons.... I don't want my new ship tarnished." he nods, then hurries away to grab weapons. I grin. Finally.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #45 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
What am I supposed to do? He'll think I'm a total... Ugh. I shake my head out of what I just thought of. On my way to the crew decks, Hawk shouts. "Kiera! Forget Paris... we need to go North, to the Land of The Dead, understand?" I nod, What about Richard, Laisy, and Cyrus? "There's a storm brewing in, but don't lower the sails," I'm confused. Why lower the sails when there's a big storm brewing up? I do as told anyways. "Hoist the sails! Do not bring them down!" As the crew works to hoist the sails, I look out the ship's upper rim. In the distance of cloudiness and mist. I see something. A boat? No.. I'm just imagining things. Or am I? In deeper looks, I see a ship! It's.. It's the Nightingale! I alarm the others, "Everyone! Veronica has her eyes on our ship! Go towards the opposite direction!" Everyone nods and I run to Hawk. "Captain.. Veronica has set her eyes on our ship! What shall we do?" Laisy, Cyrus, Richard... What shall I do?
Old 07-18-2013, 12:43 PM   #46 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy*
I run down the stairs to the lower deck. The memories, Veronica. Mother. I bump into Richard and trip down to the bottom of the staircase.
"Sorry." He mutters, helping me up.
"Thanks." I say, getting up and running to my hammock. I can't see her face again. Not after what she did.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #47 
Happyhobbit

~~~Richard~~~
Suddenly I bump into Laisy. " Sorry!" I say frantically, then help her up. "Thanks." she says, then hurries away. " Wait! What's the matter?" I call after her, then hear even more shouting on deck. I know I should be in my cell, and I don't want to make Kiera mad again, or face the captain, so I dart into my cell. I hear lots of noise upstairs. I don't want to leave though, Cyrus is down here. Suprised, I look up and see him dash up the stairs, a cutlass in hand. " Brother, wait!" I call, and run after him.
~~~Captain Darren~~~~
"Everyone! Veronica has her eyes on our ship! Go towards the opposite direction!" Kiera suddenly shouts. Veronica? I don't understand,why is she here? I look into the distance, and sure enough I can make out the Nightingale, it seems to be steering closer and closer to us. "Captain.. Veronica has set her eyes on our ship! What shall we do?" Kiera says. I don't answer, staring at the ship. " Captain!" she says again. Suddenly the ship shakes, and I watch as the pirates swing over onto our ship. " We fight," I say, then she gives a simple nod, then disappears into the mob of other pirates. I grab my cutlass, but I'm so confused.... why did she come here? Suddenly I hear a voice full of seething hatred, and mocking politeness. " Hawk, its been a while, hasn't it?" I turn slowly to see a woman, her dark hair whipping in the wind, her face covered by some sort of mask. " I don't believe I know you," I say coldly, then lunge at the strange woman with my cutlass. " Oh, I think you do," she says, then removes her hood. I gasp. It's her. " What... how...?" " There are many things I know, you see. I happened to see your ship, and now it will be mine, and you and your crew will die!" she screeches the last part. I stare at her, dumbfounded, then quickly catch myself. She puts her mask back on, her eyes full of fury. I tear towards her, intending to stab her, but to my surprise she uses her own sword to block it. " I've changed much, Hawk, but I'm sure your as selfish and stupid as ever!" she says.
~~~Veronica~~~
I watch him leave, tears streaming down my cheeks. " WAIT!!!!!!" I wail, but he ignores me, and keeps walking, until his shape disappears. I weep violently. " Come back.... please..." I whisper. For once, I felt as though I had been loved, had been cherished. The man I loved was just a hollow shell, selfish and a coward. My hands go to my face and I wail. Why do I have to be a monster! I will never be beautiful again, and no one will ever love me, ever except me for what I am now. I stand up shakily. My sorrow turns to anger, and I scream " Darren Hawk, I swear, you will pay dearly for what you have done!
I stare at him. My vow will be full filled now... I can kill him now! " Hawk, its been a while, hasn't it?" I say with mock politeness. He turns, and his eyes widen. I continue to toy with him, when he lunges at me with his cutlass. I easily block it, then laugh. " I've changed much, Hawk, but I'm sure your as selfish and stupid as ever!" I say. How predictable, he is, he hasn't changed in the least. I won't kill him yet though.I will capture this ship and him, then force him to watch as I kill all of his crew members, then save one maybe, force them to watch me kill his or her captain, then kill them slowly, painfully. yes, that sounds fun. I run away quickly. I need to kill some of course, to weaken them but- Laisy? I see her, wide eyed, and frightened, looking horrified. " Laisy!" I say, then run over to her. Surely she has forgiven me for what I have done! " Laisy, I will eventually kill everyone in this ship, but I can spare you. Join me, you're a smart girl," I purr.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-18-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #48 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
The ship shakes and mobs and mobs of Nightingale pirates come along. I swivel through the group; my crew is fighting most. In the clouds I see.. Flint! Their first mate. I narrow my eyes. "We meet again, precious Keira." Flint circles me. He raises my chin with his finger. "You missed me, no?" I snap, "Not in a million years." I take my sword out of it's case and we fight. "Your moves have improved my lovely, and so has my love for you." I corner him to the highest deck. "Do you know what else has improved? My hate for you! I throw one of my hidden daggers near his neck; purposely missing it. "Aw, but hate is a strong word, Keira.". I growl.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #49 
Happyhobbit

*Cyrus*
Today maybe the worst day of my life. Every been captured by pirates then the pirates that captured you get attacked? Probably not. I ran up the stairs only to see a huge crew of pirates on our ship. I draw my cutlass, cursing. "Richard stay here."
He nods eagerly, but I can tell he wants to fight.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #50 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
Flint corners me, on the opposite side I cornered him. "What are you going to do? Are you going to say, 'You'll never get away with this! Plus I love you and blah blah blah'" Flint chuckled. "You tore my heart out when you wanted to come to the Black Vessel instead of the Nightingale! Why would you leave me?" I stare in shock. I never liked you... "Flint..." My voice drifts. "I.. I never loved you back. I'm sorry.." Flint comes near, putting his sword on my throat. "How can you say such a thing? You loved me; and you always will!" I frown in horror. In the scene, I see Cyrus come up the stairs. "Cyrus! Can you do me a favor AND HELP ME?"