Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #61 
rubinthebetta

~~Rylee~~
I see Captain Hawk swinging on a rope that Flint is about to cut. I open my mouth to scream, but no sound comes out. Quick as a flash, I find a stable rope then scramble across it like a monkey to where Hawk is. Flint is coming closer and closer to cutting the rope. Hawk is about to fall into the deep sea when I grab his hand and swing him onto the rope. He is obviously surprised. "The mast up there is a good place to look and find a rope that nobody's guarding," I say with a grin. With that, I drop back into the battle.

My pleasure! This is a great RP!
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:09 PM   #62 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Captain Hawk~~~~
Flint cuts through the rope, his forehead gleaming with sweat. I laugh. " Ha! Your little knife there is to flimsy to-" My eyes widen as the rope weakens. Suddenly I feel a hand grab mine, and swing me onto a somewhat stabler rope. Rylee grins, then says"The mast up there is a good place to look and find a rope that nobody's guarding." She jumps down from the rope, back into battle. " Right... I knew that," I mumble.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:12 PM   #63 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy*
I see my chance, I've stumbled away from Richard and Cyrus, and Veronica is right in my pathway. I pull my sword out of it's sheeth when Richard tackles me to the ground, blocking me from an enemy's sword.
"Thanks," I say, jumping back up and slashing two of their men. The tides are turning, we're starting to when.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #64 
rubinthebetta

I fight my way to near Laisy. At least she's not captured yet. I see Richard push her to the ground and I frown. Who's side is he on? Then I see the enemy pirate who was about to hurt Laisy. I grin and corner that enemy, then we fight. I neatly slice the broadsword out of his hand and catch it in the air. "Thanks for the sword," I tell him. I kick him onto his own sorry ship, as he stares. I go to Laisy and say, "Do you need a sword? I just got one off one of their sorry lot." I tilt my head in the direction of the Nightingale.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #65 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy*
"Thanks," I say to the girl in front of me, "But I already have a sword." I toss my sword in the air and catch it. "Let's go," We quickly run to the other side of the ship, killing six men that were surrounding our captain.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #66 
rubinthebetta

Laisy declines the sword, and I toss it to Richard. He needs something besides a dirty old knife. We kill the men surrounding Captain Hawk. Suddenly, the enemy disappears into the mists.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #67 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~Richard~~~
Everywhere I look, people are fighting, this is total chaos! My eyes drift to Laisy, and a large man is behind her about to use his sword on her. I tackle her out the way. " Thanks," she says. I turn red, and nod. Another girl tosses me a sword, and I take out my pocket knife to show her I can use it instead, when to my surprise its knocked out of my hand in all of the mess. My eyes widen. " NO!" I yell,and watch, horrified, as it falls into the sea. I dive after it. Where is it, where is it? I need that, I can't- can't lose it! I hear shouts above, but ignore them. I feel myself getting deeper and deeper underwater. I'll never get back father's knife, I think desperatly.

~~~Veronica~~~
I watch furiously as the enemy kills off my crew. I will win! Nobody is going to stop me- NOBODY! I dart around, not paying attention to anyone. My eyes are fixed on Kiera and Hawk. I will have to kill Hawk now, and Kiera as well so she can't take my place... I lunge at the First mate, raising my sword against her back. She suddenly turns around, and her sword clashes against mine. " Think you can get me that easily? Think again," she snarls.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-22-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #68 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
The other ship's captain, Veronica swipes her sword on mine. "Think you can get me that easily? Think again," I taunt her. We continue to fight and fight, leaving Hawk speechless. "You will never take the Black Vessel!" I shout, I knock her sword on the floor. I point my sword at her, "Hawk, you can finish the last piece of the puzzle." Her eyes narrow.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #69 
Happyhobbit

~~~Veronica~~~
We fight and fight, and soon she knocks my sword to the floor. She points her sword at my throat. Hawk, you can finish the last piece of the puzzle." she says. My eyes narrow. I glare at Hawk with seething hatred, but he won't meet my eyes. " Well? Go ahead... finish me," I say tauntingly, suddenly understanding. The coward couldn't kill me, he doesn't have the stomach for it! Out of the corner of my eyes I see my sword. I reach for it, trying not to be noticed, but the first mate is standing in the way. This whole plan didn't go at all how I had wanted it to! While the idiot is hesitating, I suddenly grab a gun lying nearby, and point it at him, leaning as far as I can, without my throat being sliced by her sword. " I'm not sure if there is any ammo left in this gun... care to find out?" I say. " Surrender, Hawk, or you die," I scream. He stares at the gun, and doesn't speak for what feels like an eternity. I wait patiently, oblivious for a moment to the roaring battle around me. " Very well..." he says quietly, in a defeated, weak voice. " Kiera, release her," he adds quietly. " Wise choice," I hiss. " EVERYONE! THE BATTLE IS OVER!" I yell with triumph. My crew hoots, and I can practically see Hawk's crew's shoulder's sag. This ship is mine now, and everything in it, too. But the best part is, I'll get my sweet revenge at last.
~~Captain Hawk~~~
"Hawk, you can finish the last piece of the puzzle." Kiera says. I look at Veronica's ice blue eyes for a moment, seething with anger, then look away quickly. I can't do it. I can't kill her... Kiera gives me an annoyed look, and Veronica says something, that I can't quite make out. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she has a pistol, and is holding it menancingly." I'm not sure if there is any ammo left in this gun... care to find out?" she says, then gives a little laugh. My eyes are fixed on the gun." Surrender, Hawk, or you die," she screams. I stay silent for a bit, Kiera's eyes boring into mine. If I die, we may still win, and we will still have Kiera as Captain... but I'll be... dead. " Very well," I say after a while. " Kiera, release, her" Kiera does grudgingly. I refuse to look everyone in the eye, staring straight ahead at something only my eyes can see. Veronica announces her victory, and hoots of triumph ring from her crew. " Coward!" I hear Kiera hiss under her breath.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #70 
rubinthebetta

I see Hawk and Veronica, her sword at his throat. I know what will happen even before it does. Hawk is not going to kill her. And he is not going to risk his life to save his crew. The Nightingale's crew swarms onto our ship. I scamper through the halls of the ship and to my secret hiding space behind a false panel in the flooring. I hear two enemy pirates above me talking about how they're going to truss us up and lock us in our dungeons. From the shouts on deck, they have clearly already begun to tie us up. I have an idea. I rush to the kitchens through a secret tunnel system, and grab a sack of food and a few flasks of water. I clamber back through, and hide in my little space. There are many lanterns, and some other supplies that should help me survive for a while. This place is my refuge, where I sometimes read my books and get away from the crew. Nobody but me knows about this room under the deck. My plan is simple. I can stay here in this space, then sneak through another tunnel to the dungeons to free the others. I'm not really sure of exactly how I'll manage it, but I've guaranteed my survival for at least four days. That will have to be enough.