Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #101 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
Twilight walks up to me. I tell her to talk over there because Malarius was right next to me.

"I have to say I think Malarius should be alpha male, he is stronger, larger, and although hard headed and intolerant, he is smart. I also must say he could tear two legs in half in a matter of seconds. Also he is a fairly good looking wolf.".

I grunt. "You're not falling for the slob are you? He seems to have already taken an interest in Sundance." I look at him. "He is quite charming. Also, don't talk so loud! His hearing is very sharp."

~~ Malarius ~~
I still wait for the golden she-wolf. Maybe I can see her pups? Eh, wolves are probably guarding them with their life. Sundance will claw my ears off anyways. In the next second, I see Twilight try and talk to Eclipse. She looked at me for a split second. Whatever. I'm not interested.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #102 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Twilight~
"Oh my god do you honestly think I would fall for him? Is that what people think of me now?"
"Does everyone honestly believe I am so low down as to actually consider, m,y place is hunting not walking around thinking I am so powerful."
"Can anyone else here take a deer on there own? Are the fast enough to take a chunk out f the biggest wold with out a mark?"
With that Twilight spun on her haunches and trotted off.
"Where are you going?" Eclipse called.
"To do what I do best, hunt alone"
Twilight broke into a run and was gone before anyone could stop her.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #103 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
I shouldn't have said anything. Now I have to hear complaints. While Twilight was talking, I sigh. "Can anyone else here take a deer on there own? Are the fast enough to take a chunk out of the biggest wold with out a mark?". "Um, I can and also Sundance." I try to smile but Twilight is still upset. Is she falling for him? She's not like this all the time. She turns and runs.

"Where are you going?" I call out. "To do what I do best, hunt alone". I sigh. Don't be so upset!

~~
Malarius ~~
Sundance sure is taking a while.. In the next moment, I see Twilight breaking for a run. Midday hunt I guess. Why alone?
Old 07-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #104 
TheTrojanBetta

Sorry I've been gone today! I should be back to my computer sometime tomorrow.
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #105 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
I arrive quietly at the dens. I see my whole pack, taking everyone into account. I arrive just in time to see Twilight going off, alone.
"Twilight. Come back. NOW." She spins around and comes back, clearly angry, "Do you know how stupid it is to hunt alone? We are wolves. We hunt together. We kill together. We fight together, and we die together. You're disrespecting the whole pack when you leave like this. Frankly, I don't like your attitude and I'm half tempted to exile you if you continue this. You're acting to much like a beta, and you're not one. You know what happens when a wolf goes out of their position." Malarius walks over and sniffs me, taking into account everything that happened. Twilight sulks off into the dens, angry. She's a good hunter, but just as good as me, Eclipse, and probably Malarius. I call Luna over.
"Luna, can you nurse the pups?" She was the only other female who could produce milk when she didn't even have pups.
"Yes, Sundance." She says, walking to their den. Malarius walks over to me.
"I have a suggestion." He says. "You need a mate, I need a pack. I promise I won't be controlling. We can make a good pack together though." He says, nodding towards me.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #106 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Twilight~
Thinking to herself- Maybe exile would be better seeing as how no one likes me anyways. Sundance this Sundance that. That is what this whole pack is made from.
And what am I? Just the wolf who joined last year that no one knows anything about except I want to rule like I was suppose too...
I try to stop myself from taking over but it is hard, I need time or breathe and be alone.
With that thought Twilight got up and ran out of the cave ignoring Sundaces protests.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #107 
Saphira101

I don't know how to incorporate myself into the RP....
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #108 
Saphira101

Maybe I could come back from a hunting trip?
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #109 
lillyandquigly

@saphira, that would be great :)
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #110 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Sundance ~~
"I have a suggestion." I walk over to Sundance. "You need a mate, I need a pack. I promise I won't be controlling. We can make a good pack together though." I nod. "Also.." I add. "I.. Never mind." I turn a little red. "Lets talk later.".