Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #11 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
Sundance howls to me again. Take the pack to the South rock. It's barren there. No one will find us. Meet me there and I'll find a way out of there. Make sure all three of my pups get out okay. I howl back, I will. I'll meet you there, and I will guard Esmerelda, Pluto, and Lunar with my life.

I yowl to the pack, "Okay, everyone! We will be heading to the South Rock." I hear growls of complaints. I can understand why, South Rock is all the way down, we're all the way up to the North Rock. It'll take a few days at the least to get there. "Guys, stop complaining!" I growl, keeping Sundance's pups near me at all times. "There is warmth, safety, and a bunch of herds at the opposite side of the regions. We can do this.". I start to walk, and my pack walks behind me; leading them through rivers and forests... Lakes and dens full of bears.. "Are we there yet?" asks Pluto. "No." I say sternly. "What about now?" whimpers Lunar. "No!" I growl. "What about..." I interrupt Esmerelda. "No, no, no! We are not there yet!" My eyes turn into slits. "I miss mother..." The 3 pups whimper together. I sigh. "Okay, we can take a break now!" I say to the pack, relieved. I gather the 3 pups and circle them with my tail. "I know you guys miss your mother. But she was with your father and they're having a little trip.. They're preparing the South Rock just for you three." I smile. They smile back. Oh, Sundance... Are you okay? How long will we have to walk until we reach heaven on earth?

"Okay, break's over. Let's keep moving." I yell.

I howl, and the pack howls back for luck, safety, and life.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #12 
TheTrojanBetta

My heart is pounding as I pad after Eclipse, but I force my pulse to calm, focusing on the feel of the earth beneath my feet. Steady, constant; always there and never changing. I may be afraid, questions racing through my mind- where will we go? Is Sundance okay? How close are the twolegs?-, but there are others who I can and need to help. As omega, it is my place in the pack to put the well being of each and every wolf above myself.
I run near the back of the pack, nudging forward Pluto when the golden-haired pup stumbles. Our pace is quick, yet lacks the usual invigoration of a normal pack run; instead the air is filled with fearful exhilaration, adrenaline pounding through the blood of each and every wolf. I focus all my attention on the pups, encouraging them to keep up with the harder pace, and put my faith in my beta and alpha, both of whom I trust completely. After all they have done for me, the place they have given me in their pack, how could I not?
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:24 PM   #13 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
Two days later I'm almost to the South Rock. I howl back, but I don't get a reply. My mate, Shamrock, met me halfway. He was killed. The whole pack is going to be in mouring, and Eclipse is going to have to help me lead until I find a new mate. I'm limping along, my paw has a small puncture from an arrow. My ear and my tail ache from the grazes they received. I howl to my pack, my home, and my family. Are you there yet? Are my pups safe? I'll be there soon... But I get no reply. I start running, painful as it is. The whole pack is going to be complaining about how barren the rock is, and I know how Eclipse can be when the pack is being whiny. I come to the top of a small cliff, and see the South Rock in the distance. I don't see the pack yet.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #14 
lillyandquigly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrojanBetta View Post
Oops, I didn't know you started. Is it alright if I join in?
Yup, it's fine. Also are you a boy or a girl wolf?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #15 
TheTrojanBetta

A boy wolf! Sorry, I didn't make that too clear, did I?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #16 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
It's been nearly 2 days since we left for our journey. In the distance, I see the South Rock! It's so... Dull.

I growl to the pack, "We're here! We're here!" I hear yowls of excitement and relief. The pups are also excited. "Yay! Is that where we see mom and daddy?" They chorus together. I close my eyes and smile, "Yes, that is where you will reunite with your blood family.". I hear a howl, Sundance? It is!

Sundance, are you here? The pack is hungry, but we don't need to worry anymore. How are you and Shamrock?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #17 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
Suddenly I hear a sound, it's Eclipse! She's howling back! I flatten my ears as she mentions Shamrock. I howl back to her. I'm ok, my ear and tail are both grazed from the two legs, my paw has a small hole. Shamrock, he's, he's dead. I let out a long, mournful howl. I'm almost to southrock. I'll need to find a new mate soon. The pack is growing, and if we werewolves are to stay strong, it needs to continue growing.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #18 
TheTrojanBetta

My tongue lolls out of my mouth in a wolfy grin as the South Rock comes into view. Even the dull, barren rock splendorous after the fearful flight of the past two days. Several pack members are making sounds of excitement; the pups in particular have gained a sudden energy.
Pluto and Esmeralda both turn, Pluto jumping up and taking an excited nip at my ear, while Esmeralda bats at my at my paw. I flatten my ears and let my tail wag, allowing myself to become a furry jungle gym as I wait for either Sundance's appearance or further direction from Eclipse.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #19 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I want to join!!!
Human Name: Katerina
Wolf Name: Twilight
Pack Position: Middle-High rank
Human Appearance: Beach Blond Hair hip length often kept in a long braid. Flaw less skin, stunning blue eyes, 5'6 height
Wolf appearance: Silver with a few black hairs mixed in
Size (Wolf): Small- Medium
Personality: Easy going, Flirty, and Sweet. Yet a bit shy.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #20 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
Sundance howls back, I'm okay, my ear and tail are both grazed from the two legs, my paw has a small hole. Shamrock, he's, he's dead. I flatten my ears. Oh, no... What will we do without him? What about his pups? They're strong, they'll be fine.. I howl a mourn to Sundance, I'm sorry... It's the whole pack's loss. Shall I tell them? Or shall you tell them once we meet? Your pups are with the most trusted Omega, Roman. They're fine pups. Suddenly, I feel like I don't need to howl anymore.. We're.. We're here.

I step out into the open field. It's so pretty.. Peaceful... I sniff the air.. Occupied with prey. I lick my lips.. I stop mooning the scenery, Where's Sundance? I see here! She's across the field. The pack howls rejoice, and we walk to the dens.

"Sundance! How are you? How are you coping to the loss?" I flatten my ears.