Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #21 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Just going to point out- there can be a male and a female beta. also, LTB I KNOW YOU COPIED TWOLEGS FROM THE WARRIORS BOOKS.

~^Aurora^~

I follow the pack alpha. She's lead us to a place called the South Rocks. Our pack was attacked by twolegs. I wasn't badly hurt, but I had a few cuts and scrapes. I start singing to myself softly. A song I learned from my parents that some of our ancestors sang when they led us into this new land, but I only left out the ending.

Oh, where do we go in this land of ice?
Oh, where do we go on this star-swirled night?
We go west with the sun
West with the light
Until it dip down so far out of sight

The Distant Blue is said to be there
But who is to know and who is to care
Except for the blind and stumbling wolf
We follow his star prints into the dawn
and hope that the next night the track is not gone

Kilyric is our great hope
Our prayer and our song
Oh, Lupus let this star not be gone
Gone over the bright flashing rim of the morn
To another world not yet born.

How can the blind lead the seeing?
How can the deaf hear the song?
How can the pup- a fool- sense the way?
How can a wolf read the stars in the sky?
How can we know if we'll live or die?

League after league on this lonely sea
Where is the star ladder, the Cave of Souls?
For beneath us a watery grave does roll...

EDIT: it took a long time for me to write that, so I'm kinda behind

Last edited by Little Leaf; 07-11-2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: I fail at life :(
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #22 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
I run to the pack, embracing them with joyful licks and frolicking. Then Eclipse and I walk to the side.
"How are you coping with your loss?" She asks.
"Ok. I just, I can't believe he's gone." I gallop to the top of the rock.
"Wolves, gather. I am your Alpha." They gather at the bottom of the rock, my pups rolly polly around the Omega. "We need to get a hunting and scouting group together. Twilight, Roman, Evangi, and Kara. I want you all to scout, kill at least two deer if you can. We don't want to kill too much. Be back by dawn." They nod and leave, Twilight leading the group. She'd make a good beta if I didn't already have one, but no one could replace Eclipse. I walk off of the rock and bond with my pups, letting them nurse a little bit, and then letting them go play.
"Eclipse." I call. She runs and sits in front of me.
"Yes, what is it?"
"I need a new mate, one from the pack. Please find one, bring him to me. He has to be good. We leave tomorrow, after dawn, to find a safer place."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #23 
lillyandquigly

(P.S. Little Leaf, I study wolves, there is only one beta.)
Old 07-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #24 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I found the info from the internet- I think it lied to me. it said that there can be 2 betas if they are mates... O.o
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #25 
TheTrojanBetta

Sweet, another person! Hello BeautifulBetta123!)

As relieved as I am to see Sundance return to us alive, I am equally as devastated to learn that Shamrock will never run with us again. Unable to keep my ears from drooping, I turn to follow Twilight. Perhaps a good run and hunt can take my mind from the loss we've suffered.
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:56 PM   #26 
LebronTheBetta

Actually, Lilly started it. :I

~~ Eclipse ~~
"Okay. I just, I can't believe he's gone.". I nod and then Sundance walks up to the High Rock; I'm at her side. Sundance starts, "Wolves, gather. I am your Alpha.". Everyone takes a seat. "We need to get a hunting and scouting group together. Twilight, Roman, Evangi, and Kara. I want you all to scout, kill at least two deer if you can. We don't want to kill too much. Be back by dawn." They all nod and then Twilight takes the lead. I see Sundance looking at Twilight. Not replacing me, I hope?

The meeting is now over and then Sundance takes her pups to nurse, play, and bond after such a long journey. I'm making sure everyone is here, when suddenly Sundance calls me. She calls me, "Eclipse.". I come over, and sit in her den. "Yes, what is it?" She sighs and then says, "I need a new mate, one from the pack. Please find one, bring him to me. He has to be good. We leave tomorrow, after dawn, to find a safer place.". I think, so soon? But you loved him so much... But I guess the pack has to stay strong.

I hesitate. The pack has to stay strong, and I can not question orders. "Um, okay. But what would you like to see in the wolf? No one can just choose.. Omegas, Mid, High?".
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #27 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Twilight~
"I am catching a scent of something this way"
Taking the lead I slink low to the ground across the field.
We slink across the field in silence approaching the edge a small group of deer graze at the edge of the field.
"Evangi, Roman go around through the trees me and Kara will stay here, chase them towards us"
Evangi and Roman obey and with in a minute the deer are charging towards me and Kara
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #28 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
"He has to have good leader qualities. I don't want a new mate, but if the pack is to stay strong, we need one. He can be from any level, he just has to have good qualities, he has to be a good leader." The hurt of picking a new mate shows in my eyes, I can tell. "I will decide in the end." My heart skips a beat as I think of Shamrock. They, they just killed him. The savages.
"I'm going to create a territory. It will be small for now, but it will last." I go off, scent marking territory lines. I'm doing so when I come across a scent. It's an alpha, male. He's alone. We might be in for trouble. Nothing good ever comes from a lone alpha male werewolf. I run back to the pack as fast as I can. If he comes and takes over, it won't matter. I'll have to be his mate, alpha males are always stronger then alpha females.
(@ Little Leaf, also the only mated pair in a pack is the alphas. The others may breed if the prey level is good that year. If they mate with another wolf they generally split off and start a new pack, but if both packs are related, which they generally are, they are friendly with each other)
Old 07-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #29 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
"He has to have good leader qualities. I don't want a new mate, but if the pack is to stay strong, we need one. He can be from any level, he just has to have good qualities, he has to be a good leader." I nod. I see the hurt in her eyes. "I know the pain you're going through... Remember Aleu?" My heart fills with grief. "How about..." Before I even started speaking, she got up and goes to the entrance. "I'm going to create a territory. It will be small for now, but it will last.". I nod. What about Roman?

--------
Lilly, can I be the lone alpha there in the wilderness you saw?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:12 PM   #30 
lillyandquigly

(You mean like the other alpha will be your other character? That would be fine)