Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #31 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
(Yes, the alpha male you saw. Thanks!! xD)

Human Name: Damon
Wolf name: Malarius
Position in pack: Male Alpha
Human appearance: Curly Black hair with brown eyes.
Wolf appearance: Pure White with Ice Blue Eyes.
Size (wolf): Large.
Personality: Outgoing, born leader, strong, and clever
Age (human years): 4
Human Age appearance when in human form: 23

~~ Malarius ~~
I'm in stranger territory.. I was exiled by my pack even though I was the alpha just because I screwed up.. I sniff the air. More wolves? That can't be.. I follow the smell and in the distance, I see a pack.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #32 
lillyandquigly
Member
 
lillyandquigly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
*Sundance*
I'm close to the pack, when I see the alpha. He's bright white. I follow him closely, he's getting close to my den, where the pups are. I chase him and snarl. He blinks at me. I start running away, he follows. I know that I can get him far away from here. It's not everyday two alphas come across each other.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #33 
TheTrojanBetta
Member
 
TheTrojanBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Texas
I chase the deer towards Kara and and Twilight, nipping at their heels to spur them on. The four of us are an efficient team, having been sent out to hunt together before, and the deer are downed without much of a struggle on our part. We follow Twilight's lead- she's a natural born leader, a quality of hers that I admire, probably because I lack it myself. It wasn't long ago I was a pup myself, and while I do well at supporting others, leadership is often best left to the stronger, more experienced wolves, like Sundance, Eclipse, Twilight... and Shamrock. I look up to them, and without their guidance would without a doubt be dead.
We carry the deer back towards the South Rock, two wolves to each deer. My end sags slightly- I've always been a bit smaller, even than most of the females- but I fight keep up with the others. We've come about three quarters of the way when I stop, turning to Twilight.
"Do you smell that?" It's vaguely familiar, reminding me slightly of Shamrock though I know it's not him. It's close, and with a jolt I identify the scent. It's an alpha, an alpha male.
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #34 
lillyandquigly
Member
 
lillyandquigly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
*Sundance*
I keep on running, he's gaining on me. With my paw I won't last long. I lead him into the forest. Then I smell my pack, and deer. I let off a small whimper. Small enough that only they will recognize it.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #35 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
~~ Malarius ~~
I come near a den and the pack doesn't seem to know. I sniff.. Pups. I try to go nearer but suddenly their mother comes out. She snarls, and I inspect her. Golden fur.. She reminds me so much of... Loot. I just blink. She starts to run off and I follow. "What do you want?" I ask. "I hear your whimper.".
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #36 
lillyandquigly
Member
 
lillyandquigly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
*Sundance*
I lead him farther and farther away, he asks me what I want.
"Peace." I say. If I can just get him to the bluff. Then I won't have to deal with him forcing himself as the new alpha. Then my pups will be safe.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #37 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
~~ Malarius ~~
She responds, "Peace.".
I sit back, slouching. "Well, I can do that." I yawn. "But only if you let me join your pack. I stand up and stretch near her muzzle.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #38 
lillyandquigly
Member
 
lillyandquigly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
*Sundance*
He says to me, "Well I can do that." He yawns. "But only if you let me join your pack. " He stands up and stretches near my muzzle. Too close...like the way Shamrock would. I realize what he's trying to do.
"What...exactly do you mean?" I ask, sniffing him questioningly.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #39 
TheTrojanBetta
Member
 
TheTrojanBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Texas
My ears prick as a whimper carries through the air.
Sundance!
For once I don't look for direction from the higher-ranking wolves, taking off in the direction the call came from. Sundance is our only remaining alpha, our leader and what holds us together. I break through the trees, skidding to a stop at the sight of Sundance, standing in front of a wolf who must be twice my size. They're conversing, but he's getting closer and closer to my alpha. With my ears flattened I move closer, ready to come to Sundance's aid at her smallest signal. The alpha does not appear aggressive, but things can change in the blink of an eye and I will die before I let the same fate befall my last remaining alpha.
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #40 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
~~ Malarius ~~
"What...exactly do you mean?" she asks suspiciously. I stretch my legs. "Oh, I don't know.. Give me some food, shelter, and some company.". I grin. "Also..." I yawn again. "Boy, that was a journey.." I mutter. "I'm Malarius by the way. What's your name?". I slouch next to her.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.