Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #481 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
Gibbous feels weird for letting her go but Crescent reassures him that she'll be fine. I smile as Crescent asks, "Where are we going to go?" I shrug. "Let's ask the pups." She nods. I look to Trance. "Where do you think we should hunt?" He thinks.. Ebony interrupts. "How about near the lake or the chestnut trees? After the heat wave, the prey must be thirsty and hungry." I nod, while Crescent praises her. "Yes, how about the lake first? I need to get a drink." Everyone nods and we head out.

We all see 2 squirrels, 20 feet away from each other on the shore. "Trance, Ebony, go get the squirrel on the left. Crescent, let's get the one on the right." Everyone nods and splits up. I signal to Crescent to get on the opposite side of where I was on the squirrel, and we try to hunt it. I signal to her to to chase it to me, as I pounce on it but we both pounce. "Oof!" We both clash into each other. Looks like Crescent is on top of me. "Are you a kangaroo hybrid or something?" I laugh.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:03 AM   #482 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Crescent~
While trying to hunt a squirrel she misses and lands on top of Malarius laughing she rolls off.
"Looks like she pups were more successful" Trance holds the squirrel in his jaw and shoes it killing it instantly.
Crescent walks over and gives them both a lick.
"Way to go guys!"
She walks back to Malarius.
"We had best get moving if we want that prey"
The group makes their way to the Kai and can see all kinds of animals drinking from it and eating from the trees.
"Good choice of coming here Ebony" Crescent praises her.
"But what do we want to eat?"
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:06 AM   #483 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
She gets off of me and praises the pups. "What do you mean?" I ask the white she-wolf. "We can catch anything here." I jump onto a tree and catch a big, fat thrush. "Want some of it?" I ask all three wolves. "Ooh, it's so plump and meaty!" Ebony swipes her tongue over her lips.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:24 AM   #484 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Crescent~
"I will leave the pups to eat that" she said eyeing the pups who were licking their lips in excitement.
Malarius throws it to them and they happily dig into it.
"I say we go for moose, there is a nice big bull over there" she says eyeing a massive bull moose with huge antlers that could easily seriously injure a wolf.
"Pups you stay here and catch as much as you can, not too much eating though" she says winking at them.
Turning to Malarius.
"You up for the task" Malarius looks surprised that she wants such a large and dangerous prey.
"Of course I am" Malarius says then they run at the moose.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:27 AM   #485 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
Crescent asks if you can hunt the moose while the pups eat. "I'm always up." I nod. We both run at the moose, at separate angles. We tackle it down and we bite it on the throat. It put up a fight but me and Crescent brought it down. "We make a good team," She lays her tail on my shoulder. "Yeah, we do." I say when we drag the moose to the pups. Me and Crescent have minor wounds, but otherwise we're fine.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:38 AM   #486 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Crescent~
Her hunting partner did well and they drag the moose back to the pups, she had a small bruise on her shoulder but other than that she was unscathed.
"Can we go back now? I really really want to see Gibbous"
"Okay" Malarius agrees
It takes quite a while to drag the moose back and Malarius talks non stop the whole time.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #487 
LebronTheBetta

Hey, he doesn't talk that much!!
~~ Malarius ~~
We drag to the moose all the way to camp.. It was a silent trip. When we arrived, Sundance and Gibbous were grooming each other. "We got a moose!" Me and Crescent yelped. The pack looks to see the commotion and Eclipse howls. "Tonight we will have a feast!" Me, Crescent, and the pups smile.

The feast went on the night. Crescent seemed to want to talk to me.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:45 AM   #488 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:07 AM   #489 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Aww but in the presence of a pretty wolf ;)
~Gibbous~
Him and Sundance sit grooming each other when the group arrives they caught a moose, no big surprise as that was Crescents favorite and she was always looking for a challenge.
She came straight to him and Sundance tensed.
"Hey there buddy" she says sweetly, her voice aways sounded like she was going to start singing.
Snuggling up to Gibbous, Gibbous gave her a lick. They talked lots. Gibbous had many stories to tell and so did Crescent she told them about her hunts and what not but never brought up pups, mates, or packs.
Finally she gave a lick goodbye to Gibbous and bounced over to Malarius.
Gibbous continued to talk to Sundance but his mind kept wandering off to Crescent. He had missed her so much.

~Crescent~
She finished listening to Gibbous and told many stories also finally she went over to Malarius.
"Hey there hunting buddy!" She said smiling.
"What a beautiful night!" She said looking at the sky.
"Yes it is" Malarius agreed.
"I love the stars and constellations, my grandmother was really into Greek mytholigy before she was turned and told me many stories. My favourite is about Narcissus, a son of a river god and nymph. He was so in love with himself that he wasted away and died staring at his reflection in a pool of water." crescent says
Malarius nods
"It sounds ridiculous but it really is interesting, or at least I think it is."
Old 07-27-2013, 01:12 AM   #490 
LebronTheBetta

True.. True.. lol
~~ Malarius ~~
Crescent starts talking about mythology and I nod. "I know that god, he was one of my favorites, too!" I smile and Crescent smiles with. "My real favorite was Artemis. She was the goddess of the moon and hunting." I lick my lips from the moose. "That was a great moose you caught." She nods, while looking at the stars.

"Don't you have a family of you're own? Gibbous seems to be really fond of you." I grin, a cheeky grin. "Have you had pups before?"