Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2013, 11:37 PM   #41 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Ok- y'know, I'm just gonna leave the RP. I can't really think of anything for Aurora to do, and I'm bad at wolf/werewolf RPs, so... BYE.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #42 
lillyandquigly

You shouldn't! You don't have to be good at it, besides, i think you're a really good role-player
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #43 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
He stretches his legs. "Oh, I don't know.. Give me some food, shelter, and some company." He grins, all of his teeth showing. "Also..." He says, yawning again. "Boy, that was a journey.." He mutters. "I'm Malarius by the way. What's your name?" He slouches next to me.
"I'm Sundance. What do you mean by company? If you're going to stay with us, I have pups. You can't hurt them. You can't be the alpha, and you can't make me let you be the alpha. I don't care how strong you are." I know he could make himself be the alpha, and I see that he understands that. I don't say anything.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #44 
TheTrojanBetta

That's right! It's just to have fun. :)
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #45 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Twilight~
Catching the scent of an alpha male I release a hip of alarm.
"Kara and Evangi you continue after the deer" seeing Roman could barely carry on I stopped him.
"Me and you are going to go check this out"
Halting Roman seemed relieved to get a break.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #46 
TheTrojanBetta

I chase after Twilight, embarassingly relieved to be free of the deer and yet also with fear pumping through my veins, fear for what a lone alpha male could mean. We follow the scent until we are breaking through the trees, skidding to a stop at the sight of Sundance, standing in front of a wolf who must be twice my size. They're conversing, but he's getting closer and closer to our alpha. With my ears flattened I move closer, ready to come to Sundance's aid at her smallest signal. The alpha does not appear aggressive, but things can change in the blink of an eye and I will die before I let the same fate befall my last remaining alpha.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:48 PM   #47 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Spinning on my haunches, I hear a whimper, and race off Roman at my heels. Coming to a clearing I come face to face with Sundance and a lone Male Alpha almost (but not quite) as stunning as myself. Roman has his ears pinned ready to leap at the wolf twice his size. What a brave and sharp scented wolf. I go to Sundances side and stare at the new male.

Last edited by BeautifulBetta123; 07-11-2013 at 11:53 PM.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #48 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
The golden she-wolf says sternly, "I'm Sundance. What do you mean by company? If you're going to stay with us, I have pups. You can't hurt them. You can't be the alpha, and you can't make me let you be the alpha. I don't care how strong you are.". I nod, "Nice name. And I don't know.. Maybe a feast and you know the normal stuff... Who's the leader of you're pack? And I didn't expect anymore." I wrap my tail around her. She is quite a beauty. I smell others...

"Quick, hide! There are others!". Her eyes fill with alarm and then relief.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #49 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
"Get your tail away. Now" I growl. I'm uncomfortable, then I see my pack. I give them a signal to run. This alpha could kill them all. He's significantly larger then me. He smiles.
"I'd rather not. I'm comfy where I am." He says, moving closer. "You don't want your pups to get hurt, do you?" I realize he knows that I'm the alpha of my pack. He's making a threat.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:02 AM   #50 
TheTrojanBetta

Sundance gives a signal to run, but for once I feel no desire to obey my alpha's orders. I move closer, my fur rising, tail lowered, and growl. If Sundance dies we are left alpha-less; it's of much less consequence if a scrawny omega gets hurt.
I direct another snarl at the snow white alpha.
"Don't touch her!"