Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #501 
Perry the platypus

~Blayze~
After I realized I wasn't welcome in the pack, I thought of ending my life. No I can't, I thought. I must take care of my pups. But what if Caramel takes care of them? then My job would be over!! I suddenly felt very excited. After all, no one liked me anyways. I slept at the edge of the pack with Flamer.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:11 PM   #502 
rubinthebetta

Today was very interesting. Crescent seems very nice, and she's a good hunter. I hope Sundance lets her stay. Speaking of Sundance....I walk over to the alpha and bow my head. I say, "Sundance, may I train Esmeralda when she is of age? If I am correct, she will be five moons tomorrow." I really hope I can train her. Esmeralda is a sweet wolf, and it would be an honor to train her.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #503 
lillyandquigly

Hey guys would you mind catching me up:)
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #504 
LebronTheBetta

Eh, Gibbous' long past friend Crescent came. You were jealous a bit, and then he explained to you that he was her brother. (They have a big bond) And then.. I guess it's morning now... And now, Sunset is asking Sundance if she can train Esmeralda.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #505 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
"Sunset, it will be possible, but I must talk to Gibbous first. Thank you for asking for this honor."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:12 PM   #506 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
It was morning, and I fine Malarius and my pups awake. "Malarius, what are you doing with them?" I ask in a low tone. "Oh, me?" He sits up. "We're just playing." The pups nod, "Me and Crow are the best team ever!" Dove exclaimed. "Yeah, we're going to fight bears just like Malarius did!" Crow yelps. I roll my eyes and look at Malarius. "You told them?" He licks his paw, happily. "Yes! They were so interested, how could I resist?" I shake my head. "Why don't you go play outside?" They nod and run out. "You'll have your milk after," I add to the pups. I watch as Malarius plays with them. I laugh. He'll make a good father.

~~ Malarius ~~
It was morning and me, Dove, and Crow have a play fight. I lie down, pretending to be dead. "Yay! Crow, we beat him!" Crow grabbed my ear and bit it hard and shook it. "Ow..." I get up. And I laugh. "You guys will make great fighters! And hunters even!" The pups smile, and they wrestle with each other. Eclipse wakes up, annoyed. We talk for a few moments. "Why don't you go play outside?" She asks me and the pups. "Eh, why not." We all nod and go outside. Me and the pups play for quite a while until the announcements start.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #507 
wildbettalover

~Gibbous~
"Everyone please gather around, yes that's it. Now I have decided to search land farther North for a better den and hunting area, I will be gone three days."

((Seriously I will be gone three days I kind of... Got grounded... Lol))
wildbettalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #508 
wildbettalover

Shoot sorry I am logged into my sisters account! One sec!!
wildbettalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #509 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Okay I am sorry I will be gone three days I had to go onto my sisters iPad. Bye!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #510 
LebronTheBetta

Bye. D:

~~ Malarius ~~
Gibbous walks up the Announcement Rock. "Everyone please gather around, yes that's it. Now I have decided to search land farther North for a better den and hunting area, I will be gone three days." I stand up. "What?! We're perfectly fine where we are! The twolegs are no where near us!" Gibbous ignores me and left. "The pups aren't ready for this!" I growl. The pups squeal with excitement. I roll my eyes and go up to Sundance.

"Are you mad? Alcor, Dove, and Crow won't make this journey!" I snarl. "We're better here, there aren't any twolegs or enemies around! Prey is plentiful, and the lake is fresh! What more could we all possibly ask for?"

~~ Eclipse ~~
I sit shocked of the announcement. The pups squeal with joy and Malarius bursts up while Gibbous leaves. Must be thinking about the pups. I sit and wait.